//three\\

When I got to school the next day, Lacey was at her locker.

"Hi Lacey." I said.

"Hi Hannah! Don't you love it here?Isn't school amazing?" Lacey smiled then put her hands on her heart.

"No." I raised my eyebrow. I may not have known her long, but I know when something is up with someone.
The bell rang and we started walking towards homeroom.

"So what on Earth put you on cloud 9?" I asked as we sat down at our desks. I learned that the short guy with braces was Justin and the short guy that was chubby was Michael.

"Lucas Caven!" She squealed.

"Who?" I asked.

"Only the biggest player in the grade." Someone said. I turned around and saw Justin.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah. We both went to middle with him." Justin said and Michael nodded.

"He finds the happiest girls in the word, dates them for like a month, then breaks their heart." Justin sighed.

"Lucas is not going to do that!" Lacey insisted.

"Alrighty then." I sighed. Homeroom was only 20 minutes so it flew by. Lacey spent the entire time arguing with Justin about Lucas. Once the bell rang I was relieved. I could finally go the radio station. I was hoping I would be the only one there, so I could learn everything.

I walked over to the radio station and opened the door. Wow. It looked a lot like the radio station at Beca's school, Barden University.

I saw a guy in the booth. He saw me and stood up. He picked up and box and walked out of the booth. The bell rang.

"You there a long time?" He asked.

"No I just got here." I said.

"Right. You must be Haley, the intern." He said and walked out of the booth.

"Actually it's-" I started, but a guy opened through the door and walked to us.

"Hey, I'm Derrick." The guy said. He looked familiar.

"I'm Levi and you are," Levi checked his watch, "2 minutes late."

Levi walked over to a desk.

"Hey I know you!" Derrick said.

"No you don't." I said. Levi looked at us.

"I totally know her." Derrick looked at Levi.

"No he doesn't." I said.

"Well you guys will figure it out since you will be spending a lot of time together, just don't make out on the desk." Levi said. I raised an eyebrow.

"It's happened before." Levi said, "The first thing you are going to do is organize these CDs and when you are done there's more." Levi went back into the booth and put headphones on.

"I do know you. I sang Bruno Mars to you." Derrick said.

"This sucks. I wanted to make music." I sighed.

"Really? Because I came here just to organize CDs. It's literally my life." Derrick said from across the desk. I looked up at him, but didn't say anything.

"What is up with you?" Derrick said as he put some CDs on the cart.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Are you one of those shy girls who don't talk because you are hiding that you are really beautiful and amazing?" Derrick smiled from behind a shelf.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Right." Derrick whispered and he got back to work.