IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕIᑎG TᕼE ᑌᑎᗰᗩTᑕᕼEᗪ TYᑭE

(M/n) - mean your male name

(L/n) - means your last name

(H/l) - means your height length but just know you're tall motherfucker so give me some slender man type heights

(Age) - it's in the fucking box if you don't understand what that means then I fear for your mental state my friend

(S/c) - means your skin color

(H/c) - your hair color can be any fucking your little heart desires

(E/c) - your eye color  and if you make yourself blind than you can be like milky (e/c) cause who wouldn't wanna be some badass blind person

(F/c) - your favorite color hoe, chose wisely cause I ain't giving you a second chance

(2/F/c) - your second favorite color, I lied hoe you get two choices

(Mom) - your moms name cause I would've named them for you all but I got lazy

(Dad) - your dads name or not cause you might've been born from a sperm bank or you don't have a dad or better yet you have two dads and if that's the case I advice you to switch out the whole mom part with your other dads name or you have two moms cause if that's the case switch out the dads name for your other moms name

(Pet) - you better have no pussy animals people....joking I'm giving you a pet might be a crackhead animal cause you got crackhead vibes 24-7 in this book

(D/o/b) - means your fucking date of birth if I really have to explain this I'm exploding some brains hoes

Ouran Academy - Ouran Highschool (location)
Japan

Ouran Academy is an elite upper school catering to the ultra-rich. Haruhi Fukuoka is a middle-class scholarship student, a rarity at the school. While searching for a quiet place to study, she stumbled upon a unused music room which turns out to be the club room for the schools Host Club - a group of idle rich boys, possessing exceptional good-looks, who entertain female clients. After accidentally knocking over a priceless Renaissance vase that's worth far more than Haruhi can possibly replay (¥8 million), she is forced to join the Host Club as an "errand boy" to work off her debt.

Host Club member:

(15) Haruhi Fujioka - Her birthday is February 4. Haruhi is dedicate time her studies and aspires to enter law school to emulate her deceased mother. Her father is a transvestite who works off jobs to support their middle class lifestyle. She is practical and honest to a fault, but also caring and insightful.

(16) Tamaki Suoh - His birthday is April 8. Flamboyant and narcissistic, he is dedicated to his duties as a host. He is the princely type, entertaining customers with upper-class etiquette and shameless flattery. Tamaki is partial to classic pajama music and plays exceedingly well. He refers to his club as his "family" with himself as the father figure; Kyoya, the mother; Haruhi, the daughter; Hikaru and Kaoru, the brothers; and Amorim and Honey, the uncles. He is outspoken and naive for his age.

(17) Kyoya Ootori -  His birthday is November 22. He is an attractive, calculating second-year student at Ouran Academy and vice-President of the Host Club. He was born on good wife day and is best friends with Tamaki, spite their completely different demeanors. He is secretive and highly intelligent as his ability to calculate the financial and social benefits that result from the host club adventures demonstrates. He is a realistic and pragmatic person, making him a competent accurate club secretary and accountant.

(15) Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin - Their birthday is June 9. Both are depicted as mischievous, devious and otherwise childish young men who toy with people, including their schoolmates. In the "Which one is Hikaru Game?" Admit that sometimes they want to be told apart and sometimes they don't. Their personality has been shown to be quite different, Kaoru the more sensible twin.

(17) Mitsukuni 'Honey' Haninozuka - birthday is February 29. Honey is depicted as a childish and desert loving boy who is much older than his elementary school a parent indicates. He is also an expert martial artist from a famous martial arts family, he loves sweets and stuffed animals. He owns a stuffed animal named Usa-chan.

(17) Takashi 'Mori' Morinozuka - his birthday is May 5. He is a third-year student Ouran Academy. He is depicted as tall,  quiet and somewhat intimidating, but very protective of his cousin Honey , he's fully caused by his name, Mitsukani.

Authors note:  I don't own shit, this story is crack on anime I'm general, if you wish for something to be added just let me know. Story ideas ya know, this won't be following the shows timeline just random shit punched into exist! Enjoy!