ᑎIGGᗩᔕ ᗩIᑎ'T ᔕᕼIT ᗷᑌT ᕼOEᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ TᖇIᑕKᔕ

"You're still here?!" Haruhi walks from out of her bathroom fully dressed for school - she had been accepted to Ouran Academy just last week and would be starting today.

"Well I could've left but I ain't feel like it..." the (h/c) haired male strugs looking over his friends outfit. "What's with the getup?!" He says referring to her outfit. She looked like a boy.

Not that they're was anything wrong with a girl dressed up as a boy just like it wasn't anything wrong with a boy dressing up as a girl or a person dressing up as both. Really express yourself through your clothing, you wanna dress like a goat than dress like a goat.

Personally (m/n) liked dressing like a escape mental patient but that was just his preference.
"Well that's actually something I wanna talk about. I got accepted to -"

"Whatever you're about to tell me...I already know it's going to be awesome!" (M/n) grins giving his friend a thumbs up, "So tell me. Now!"

"I'm going to school. I got accepted to Ouran Academy!" Haruhi says giving the male a awkward smile.

"Ew school. Never mind that ain't awesome," the male stands from his spot on Haruhi's bed.
"There's nothing wrong with school," Haruhi says.

"School...the place of literal nightmares. It's where older shits teach littler shits useless things. Like who's even gonna need mathematics in life, are we gonna random come across Johnny from that math problem in 3rd grade that bought 18 bottles of shampoo? No! So why do they teach it. Math literally stands for; mind assault to human!"

"Uh...I don't think that's what math stands for (m/n)?!" Haruhi says with her head tlited.

"Where's big daddy?!" (M/n) says changing the subject.

The two were now leaving the house of Haruhi making their way down the block cause they - Haruhi being they, was to poor to afford a cab. (M/n) wouldn't taken his limousine - cause he's a rich bitch like that, and dropped Haruhi off at school but (mom) and (dad) said he needed to get his steps in. Plus with the step app he uses - Sweatcoin, he can earn cash for simply walking.

"He's at work..." Haruhi didn't mind that her father worked so hard she just wished he wouldn't overuse his energy like this, that and she wished he wouldn't work odd jobs, but whatever pays the bills ya know?!

"I threw a kid in the well, don't ask me I'll never tell. I will regret this in hell, but he was in my way."

People on the streets looked at the teenage boy with looks of disturbed. "What gotta eye problem hoe!" He shouted to some elderly couple who were watching him, they gasped and rushed away - as fast as those old bodies could take them away from him and Haruhi.

'God this is embarrassing.' Haruhi thought.

"You know (m/n) you don't have to walk me all the way to school," she says hoping she would be able to escape the male, like that'll happen.
"Yeah I know but he who shall not be named - (dad), says I have to go to...real school...."

Cue the dramatic music in the background.

"Huh? Whatcha mean?!"

"Oh my dear billy goat, I'm now a proud student of Ouran Academy. I've been forced out of my cave to attended real school. You know my mother had me in her schools gym, I remember being surrounded by woman in swimsuits. Ah the good life!" (M/n) says sighing with a dreamy expression on his face.

"You know something (m/n), your really weird." Haruhi laughs stopping at a crossing line. The light was still green.

"The Devil is and will always be a gentlemen." (M/n) says eyes glaring down at the short female, suddenly he smiles. "Don't worry, I won't murder you for calling me weird...for now that is..."

Haruhi falls off into a awkward laugh, sometimes she wondered how she and the (h/c) haired male became friends.

Funny story really, Haruhi was out with her father one evening, they were at the park when they bumped into (m/n) and his mother (mom).

Haruhi insisted that they play in the sand box with one another but (m/n) declined saying he wanted to play on the swings. Then Haruhi shouted at him that he was no fun and he replied with; "I put fun in funeral, I put laughter in manslaughter, I put hot in psychotic. Don't test me hoe, I can make your body disappear on this playground like I did with Emily...."

"Who's Emily?" Young Haruhi asked.

"Exactly..." he says staring off into the depth of the sandbox.

That's how her fate was sealed. Her father invited them back to the house where they had their first sleepover at Haruhi's place. She learned a lot about her new friend. "When I die and go to heaven I want roses to surround me and I want (famous singer) to be at my funeral singing 'When I Die Young'!" Young Haruhi said.

How the topic at a sleepover became about ones death welp, one may never know. "When I die I want someone to put motion sensors around my grave and when someone walks nearby it - I want it to start playing Stayin' Alive very, very loud!"

"That sounds creepy." Young Haruhi says her little face scrunching up.

"Well it was better than my first idea, I wanted someone to spread out catnip around my grave so all the local wandering cats could keep me company. I'd be known as the cat lord or lord of cats. It'll start rumors of how I can see out the eyes of those hellspawns and that whenever someone sees a staring cat just ya know...staring at them it'll be me watching them from the boyish depths of hell."

"You're weird." Young Haruhi deadplants.

"Not weird, just realistic."

And that's how the two became the best of friends, when Haruhi grew out of her girly phase and into a more boyish style (m/n) stuck by her side, in middle school whenever other students made fun of the female for dressing like a boy, (m/n) would be quick to go off to a nearby changing room and put the dress he casually carried along with him - at that point they both we're being bullied but Haruhi didn't care neither did (m/n) but that wasn't true - he knew they bullied him cause they were jealous. I mean who wouldn't be, he was a male in a dress. You should've seen his ass in those dresses to, smack smack hoe those cheeks were poppin.

Anyways back to the timeline, the light turned yellow and then red and boom now they were walking but one car was slowing down - nope, far from it.

"Hit me hoe!" (M/n) spreads his arms out cross eagle style and when the car finally comes to a stop the front just barley bumps his kneecaps.
"Oh no -" dramatically flapping towards the floor he cries out, "I've fallen and I can't get up!  I'm sueing the shit out of this hoe!"

"Is...is he okay?!" The driver asks.

"Yeah! Yeah he's alright," Haruhi grunts out dragging the male by his pant leg from the road.

"Ow hoe gentle. This skin ain't cheap!"