Author's Note, Please Read

Hey! I realized there may be a few things that I need to clear up. Okay, maybe more than few. Here's a list:

1. I don't post that often. I post about once a month or once every two months. Yeah, I know that's not a lot, especially for such short and lame chapters, but it's because:

a) I'm busy,
b) I'm forget about this fanfic a lot,
c) I actually don't really like this very much, I feel like I could do better and I'm not putting to much effort in.

I'll try harder to post more often if people care, but I can't promise too much, sorry. :(

2. I realize that this fanfiction is aimed toward a female audience, and if your male or non-cisgender, then I'm very sorry. I write this kind of from my point of view because I'm female, and I didn't realize that other genders may want to read this until I finished chapter three, and it was too late to turn back then. If you are male or non-cisgender, please notify me and I will try to create a Death the Kid x Reader fanfic directed at your gender. I apologize for my ignorance.

3. I made some anime references, and though they are all related to generally popular amines, some readers may not have watched them. The references are (if you want to watch this anime and don't want any spoilers, I suggest don't read any of these explanations):

a) "...Maybe sausages? No hamburgers... Wait I got it! Pasta!" This is a reference to Hetalia, an anime where the main characters are countries. The sausage for Germany, hamburgers for America, and pasta for Italy.

b) "...you weren't Suguha or anything." This is a reference to SwordArt Online.
The character Suguha, also known as Leafa, is the protagonist Kirito's sister, and she falls in love with him.

c) "...the anger of a million Eren Jeagars burned inside you."
This is a reference to Attack on Titan (known as Shingeki no Kyojin in Japanese). The character Eren Jeagar is angry quite often and is known for that in the AoT/SnK fandom.

I'm probably going to make more references in the future, so if you watch a lot of anime, look forward to them! c:

4. I would like to finish this fic rather soon, because I don't like it very much and I'd like to start writing some new and better ones.

5. I only have a vague idea about where this story is going and it is constantly changing. Also, I'm the only person who edits these, so I think need an editor. If you are willing to be my editor, then it would be very much appreciated! Don't worry, it won't be to hard of a job because I post so little. In return, I'll be happy to edit your fanfiction if you write too (or even just stories if you don't write fanfic)! Thank you!

I think that's about it! If there's anything that your confused about or would like me to talk about, please tell me! Thank you for reading! ☆