four : yike or die

He grabs my hand leading me back into the bedroom, "Sammy, relax

He grabs my hand leading me back into the bedroom, "Sammy, relax. Sabrina's gonna hear us." I giggle as he pushed me on the bed pulling his black belt, loosening his pants.

"Baby, what time have we ever gotten caught?" He smiles, pulling himself onto the bed, leaning over me. Our lips meet softly as he runs his hands up and down my body. He pulls away and now his face is dripping in blood with cuts and broken bones scattered.

"Look at what you did to me." His head snaps to the left and his eyes are quickly filling with blood. Blood-curdling screams fill my lungs as I try to crawl away while dark red drips onto my bare legs. "Look at me!" His voice distorts, "YOU did this."

I wake up with my hair thrown messily in to my face. Looking around, I meet my gaze in the mirror before breaking away guiltily, getting up. Wow, the nightmares are getting more and more intense. I pull my hair into a bun and open my door, rubbing my wrist nostalgically on my way to the kitchen. The best thing to do is just ignore them at this point it's already been two years. My feet connect with the cold hardwood, head throbbing slightly. I navigate into the kitchen and grab a glass out of the cabinet before filling it with water from the fridge. Hearing a shift in the living room I peek in between the walkway to see Oliver on the couch. Once he meets eye contact with me, he looks away harshly. Damn, so last night really did happen. I touch a finger to my lips. I wonder why he's still out here... I walk over towards the living room and sit down right across to him. "Let's talk."

"I wasn't trying to have a conversation with you this morning but maybe you were right yesterday, we don't need to get close." He doesn't even make eye contact with me, looking off into the distance. "What happened last night shouldn't have happened. It didn't even mean anything."

In confusion, I turn to face my body towards him, "So you're just going to use my words against me. Tell me the truth why did you come into my room last night?"

He shakes his head. "It doesn't matter and it's not even like that, I don't need to be friends with you." I scoff, moving my head back in annoyance.

Clearing my throat to make sure he hears me loud and clear, "Now I know exactly what happened last night. You came tiptoeing into my room, mind you, in the middle of the night, looking for moral support and a quick fuck."

"Moral support." He says sternly finally looking me in the eye with a cold expression. "I see now that was a mistake. Fuck it, Wren. I don't even feel like talking about it."

"I don't understand what kind of game you're playing right now." I stand up walking towards the hallway.

"I should have never even gone. Dumb bitch." He looks away harshly. Anger swells inside of me and I can feel my blood boiling.

"Fuck you. No wonder Sabrina can't stand you. When you learn to think with your mind instead of your dick, still don't talk to me." I storm back to my room, throwing the door closed behind me.