eleven : she was right

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻. 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. - 𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝗚𝗮𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱

          Oliver turned to me after he parked in the driveway

          Oliver turned to me after he parked in the driveway. "Are you sure you're fine with me ending things with Sabrina?" I nodded at him slowly, not quite sure myself.

I got out of the car and walked to the front door, kicking at the pavement. "Let's just get this over with." He followed after me, glancing at me before opening the door.

"Alright then." The door creaked open and I saw Sabrina sitting on the couch with a bottle of scotch. She dropped the bottle and let it spill all over the hardwood floor.

"You bitch," She leaped off the couch right towards me. My natural reflexes was to turn and run but my ankle got caught on the threshold. I put my arm out and tried to soften the fall but I didn't hit the ground. Sabrina had a fistful of my hair in her hand. Hairs were ripping from my scalp roughly.

Screams released from my lips as I could hear Oliver trying to get her off of me in terror. I finally found the floor and turned around while she was still latched to my hair.

"Let go!" I bark, grabbing her wrist and tightened my grip. "I will snap it like a fucking toothpick." My eyes hardened and I could tell she was intimidated because her hand let go of my hair and she started trying to pry on my locked fingers. "Now," I twisted her arm outwards waiting for it to snap as I grind my teeth together, "You been disrespectful to me my whole visit. I'm tired. I'm not gonna let you do whatever the fuck you want anymore." Something must have switched in my mind because her crying out in pain made me feel no remorse, I just felt anger and impulse.

"Wren please, we're sisters. Don't do this. You love me right?" I threw her wrist down.

"Love don't mean shit to me." I push her back roughly, thinking about all the damage I could be doing.

Oliver put his hand on my shoulder. "Let me talk to her." His eyes were soft and forgiving. "I got it." He ushered me towards the couch and I was calm. As calm as I could be. I felt better just looking at him. My feet moved me to the couch and I sat down.

What did I just do.. "She needs to leave, she's fucking crazy." Sabrina wasn't wrong. I felt crazy. I felt like a monster. I didn't know it would feel so bad, standing up for myself.

I sat on the couch wondering. Thinking. Loathing in self hatred. This is what it feels like ... I didn't know I could get so bad. "Sabrina you lunged at her. And apparently this isn't the first time."