Gods And Goddeses

Cassandria Eliana Phoebe Lois
   Goddess of Light and Creation. Has the power to create anything she wants. One of the powerful Goddess in their realm, also the youngest. She was also given the power of the elements by the Gods of Gods. She's a adventurous and happy-go-lucky girl who travel anywhere.

Maximus
   God of the Gods. The most powerful god. One of the Trium Gods. He represents leadership.

Agatha
   Goddess of the Goddeses. Also, one of the most powerful goddess. Wife of Maximus. She represents courageous.

Tyrone
   The God of War. The strongest and powerful God. He, as the God of war, represents victorious.

Cynthia
   The Goddess of the Moon. One of the two messenger of the Gods and Goddesses. She represents wisdom.

Nyke
   God of Prophecy and Seer. Also the messenger of the Gods and Goddeses. Represents the speed.

Obelius
   God of the Underworld. One of the Trium Gods. Even though he is the God of the Underworld, his side is in Maximus and the others. He represents strength.

Daphne
   Goddess of Nature. She is the one who is handling and protecting the nature. She represents love.

Demi
   The Goddess of Agriculture and Harvest. A follower of Daphne who became a Goddess. Represents beauty.

Hermione
   Goddess and Protector of women. She represents intelligence.

Jace
   The God of Healing. Also has the ability to break a curse. He represents kindness.

Karan
   God of Choices and Beginnings. Represents the purity.

Tyche
   Goddess of Fortune. Represents luck.

Cybalt
    The God of Water. One of the Elemental Hunters. Their power is one of the common powers Arcadias have.

Pearce
   God of Earth. The second  powerful God in the Elemental Hunters. His wife is the Goddess of Nature, Daphne.

Urion
   God of the Air. Also one of the Elemental Hunters. His bravery and intelligence caught the attention of Rhea, the Protector of Creatures.

Egan
   The God of Fire. The most powerful God of the Elemental Hunters. Fire is also a powerful power that the Arcadias have.

(Unknown)
   The God of Light and Lightning. He escaped from Supreme Mystique to avoid the prophecy that can cause war in their land.

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

Ulysses
   The God of Darkness and Destruction. His selfishness and greediness makes him to fight against the Gods and Goddesses. He represents darkness.

Hecate
   Goddess of Ghosts and Dark. Same as Ulysses, she betrayed the Land of Arcadias and favour the side of Ulysses. She represents fear.

Nemesis
   Goddess of Revenge. Hecate and Ulysses brainwashed her to be in their side. She is known as mischievous goddess. Represents hatred.

Medea
    Daughter of Hecate from a mortal man. She was curse by Maximus to be a creature that no one will love. She's covered by a tattoo of black snake all over her body and her hair is full of snakes. She has this eyes that can turn you into ash.

★︎★︎★︎

PS:

Some names are base from greek names. Meron silang meaning but yung iba ay malayo sa description nila sa story kasi pinaghalo-halo ko sila. Hope you understand. Thankiieess!