The new guy

(Percy)
It's been two years scince I be came gardien. The hunters were out hunting a strang aura. They said it felt like me, I just thought water spiret. I had to sit here and claen their fucking close. I look at my camp, ther was my blue tent with a triedent on it. Ten feet way was a fire pit that was rosting a rabbit I killed with a throwing knife. The hunters stoped letting me have food, so I have to hunt for food. Then there was training dummys made from riped hunter close. Then I had a opstical corse. The amount of trining I do made it so not even the hunters couldn't defeat me, But they don't know that. I found powers that would send Zuse running. I just finished their close and started trianing. I disid to train with a triedent and do the opstical corse ten times. The opstical corse had traning bummys and arows that came out of no were.

Aftet wale There was a yell from the hunters camp. But it was a joyful yell so I just let it be, but then it hit me. It was a mans voic.
I ran down as fast as I can, only to make sure the guy was safe I can not let him die for nothing. When I got there I saw a guy that looked like me but with light brown hair that was in a ponytail. He had a devily smile that screamed truble, and I knew then he was going to be a fun dude.
"WHY ARE YOU SMILING, IT'S ANNOYING" Artemis yelled and i smiled.
"Because this has been the most fun I have had in soooooo long, You fuckers are slow by the way" the man said. He tured and looked at me. "hay" he said in a casual tone.
"Hi" I said back.
"I DID NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SPEAK" Artemis yelled a me.
"He didn't do anything, he just responded to me" he said.
"You will not talk to a godess like that" she told him "you will respect me"
"Oooooo, a goddes soooo scared, totally didn't spend three thousand years in tartarus, but I'm so scared of you" he mocked.
"You know artemis, you just a big slut" he sad she was so angry you could feel it
"HOW DARE YOU" she yelled then she tried to snap him to hades but nothing happened.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA, did you realy think you could just kill someone like with twice as much power than you"
he told her. She was sooo mad now.
"I am a goddess" she yelled.
"oh no a goodess" he said in a mocking tone, "I don't give a fuck, but you would"
"I am Artemis the madden goddess" she said with so much anger.
"yay, yay, yay, I remember when you were a bigger hoe than Aphrodite"
"I didn't even know who you are" she said in discuss.
"I AM MAXIMUS, PRINCE OF THE SEA SLAYER OF OCEANUS, TRAPPER OF ATLES, AND YOU ARE JUST A BIG FAT HIPACIT" he said, and my eyes widen.
"Your a son of Posiden" I asked.
"Yes brother, I am"
"YESSSSS, NOW LIFE WILL NOT BE BORING" I yelled. Then all the hunters raised the bows to shoot. Me knowing that they didn't want me be happy so they woud Kill him, I used my powers over water vaporous And through them back. Artemis charged him but he was way quicker. He kicked her in the chest and she flew twenty feel and hit a tree, when she did the tree snaped in two. but recoverd and tried again but faled.
"you don't under stand, I killed Ocsaenus and traped Atles under the sky during the war, in tartarus I fought every titan one on one, you just don't go in blined like that"
"AAAAYYYY, mere" I heard from the woods next to me, we all looked over and saw a very drunk Telcahien.
"Can't you see I'm traped" called out Maximus.
"AAAAYYYY, mere" he said looking at me.
"Whats up bud" I asked.
"make him free" he told me.
"I can't even do that meself" I told him.
"AAAAYYYY, mere" he yelles at Artemis.
"What" she asked.
"I need him to sak me a question" he told quest.
"FINE" she yelled.
"AAAAYYYY, mere"
"yay bud" befor he could even talk he was shot down.
"WHAT THE FUCK, HE WAS MY FREIND" Max yelles and then mist travels out.

The past few weeks were great, max and I have gotten close. He was a blast, he got in to dirt biking, and then got I in to it. Now we have a privet moder cross track.
Right now I snuck out to the track, i was doing 30 in fourth gear, I almost masterd the sport, no mortal can do it in a couple of weeks. When I was done I went to my tent to sleep, but as Artemis had different plans
"Percy!!!, I can not find him anny where, you better not be hiding him"
"why would I do that" I asked with an annoyed tone.
"don't get annoyed with me percy"
"or what, you'll make me do the landry"
she hesitaded
"I... you have to find him, see if you can get him out, then bring to
Olympus where he'll be punished for his mockery" she told me.
YESS!! I get to get out.
"yes mam" I said and she left. I packed my bags so I could leave tomorrow.

At 5:30 I left i was going to spend time at dads, because thats where he was. And I miss him. I steped in the sea and felt the power run through me. I sat there for a minuet be for going to dads place.
When I arrived I saw the city made of marble. But i couldn't feel dad there. Then I found him, he wad... Behind me
"Dad!!" I yelled and crushed him in a hugg.
"Haha, percy my boy, good to see you, but me you and your brother must talk.
He said and then Max appeared with a strong curent behined him.
"well percy, are you ready to become a bad ass" he said with a small laght.