The Monster Unleashed

Author- so this your basic model for your hero costume and I decided swords because I just really like them😁onto the story now 😋

I slipped into my new hero costume and it fit me so well! The fabric was nice and soft. It was a little big on me so that I can move around better. I placed my swords on my back and pulled up my mask. "Woahh.. Your costume looks so badass!" Jirou complimented and all the other girls turned nodding their head in agreement. "Ok girls, we don't want to be late so lets get going." Momo told us. We begin making our way outside. The boys and Mr. Aizawa were already there waiting on our arrival. "As said before were going to be focusing on our weaknesses." If I had to think of my weakness I would have to say lack of experience. "(Y/n)." I shot out of my thoughts and looked to see Mr. Aizawa looking at me. "Yes sir?" I asked. "You are clever when it comes to fighting however, you lack experience. So I decided to pair you up with Bakugo." After Mr. Aizawa made the announcement I could see everone cringe at the mention of me fighting Bakugo. Why is everyone acting so weird? It's just some combat training. Me and Bakugo stepped onto opposite sides of the ring while everyone else stood on the sidelines. "Listen here you idiot!" I snapped my head up looking straight at Bakugo with narrow eyes. Will this guy ever learn my name? "Don't expect me to easy on you! I don't care if you are new I'm not hold back!" After his little speech a gave him a sinister smirk. Making one else eyes widen in shock. "New or not I will win! Just you watch!" After that I started to lunge forward going as fast as I can. I need to test him out to see what his quirk and limits are. "You know you should really focus on the fight." Out of no where a large explosion came my way. Sensing it in time I barely dodged it. Woah he's fast. As the smoke cleared I smelled around and listened closely to pinpoint his location. Right as I caught his scent behind me I jumped up to avoid another explosion. However, Bakugo predicted my movements and sent another explosion towards me. Damn it I'm not good in the air.

On The Sidelines

"You know, when (y/n) gave that smirk she kinda reminded me of Bakugo." Kaminari stated. "(Y/n) also has heightened sense so she can easily find Bakugo in case he tries to do a surprise attack." Tokoyami stated to the rest of the class. "Still, (y/n) is at a disadvantage when it comes to strength. She probably hasn't meet her own limits before either. However, her reaction time is almost equal..." Midoriya began to mutter off writing in his notebook. Suddenly a loud explosion went off capturing their attention. "Oh my God! Is she ok?"

Back To The Fight

I got hit with one of Bakugos explosions "Ahh!" I screamed as I laid on the ground. "If I was you I will give up now, in your state, you don't have a chance of beating me." I looked up at Bakugo narrowing my eyes. "If you think I'm going to give you got another thing coming." I slowly started to stand up so I can continue to fight. Out of no where something in me snapped. I felt pain shoot up my body. What's going on? This pain is almost unbearable. It hurts so much! When I lifted my head out to scream an inhuman growl came out instead. Just as soon as it came the pain stopped. I was left huffing and puffing. When I looked up all I could see was shocked expressions on everyones faces. Why are they staring at me like that? Then I looked over towards Bakugo.

Bakugo POV

What the hell is going on with her?! Shes changing but we haven't seen this form before. I looked over to see everyone else with shocked expressions. When I looked over what I saw made my heart stop for a second. Her form was that of a werewolf I see in fairy tales. She grew taller and definitely bulked up. Her eyes were a deep red, almost the color of blood. Her fur was a dark grey unlike her other form. As I was lost in my thoughts I see her about to fall over. "(Yn)!" I yelled out her name as I ran over to catch her before she landed in my arms she tranformed back into a human. She's unconscious she must of used up all her energy when she transformed. Looking down at her in my arms she looked exhausted. She was sweating and breathing heavy. I look down to see a golden necklace on the floor. It must have came off when she transformed. Looking at the necklace I noticed that it was opened with a picture of two people on the inside. Those must be her parents. I quickly closed it and stuffed it in my pocket. I went to pick her up bridal style. "I'm taking her to the old hag." Mr. Aizawa nod his had approving me to do so.

In Recovery Girls Office

"It seems that Miss (y/n) passed out due to transforming. My guess is she never used that form before." The old hag stated while trnding to her wounds. "Is that idiot going to be ok?" I asked beginning to grow annoyed. "Yes she'll be fine. She just needs some sleep that's all." Thank God she's gonna be ok. I'm actually starting to grow fond of her. Sure she can be annoying as those other idiots but she's different. While in my thoughts I felt the Old Hag staring at me. "If you're worried about her I'll let you sleep here until she wakes up. I'll let Aizawa know that you won't becoming back to the dorms." I didn't saying. I just nodded my head and look back at (y/n) sleeping form. She looks so peaceful... Wake up soon.