9| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴘɪɢ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

Stan: There she is, Mabel; the cheapest fair money can rent. I spared every expense.

???: AhhhhhHHHHHHH!!!

Suddenly, someone started screaming. And the cry grew louder when something crashed on the ground near Mabel and Stan. The former flinched in surprise while the latter didn't seemed very phased.

The duo turned around and saw a now broken tram cart with Dipper riding in it, looking pale and scarred from the near death experience.

Dipper: I think the sky tram is broken. Also, most of my bones.

Stan just let out a dry laugh at the boy like he just told a joke.

Stan: Ha ha, this guy. Alright, alright. I've got a job for you two. I printed up a bunch of fake safety inspection certificates. Go slap one on anything that looks like a lawsuit.

He reached into his blazer and pulled out a clipboard of fake inspection certificates and handed it Dipper, who in turn gave some of the papers to Mabel.

Mabel: Grunkle Stan, is this that legal?

Stan: When there's no cops around, anything's legal! Speaking of which, where's (y/n)? I haven't seen that mongrel all morning.

Dipper: He's still in his room sleeping. There was a (favorite show) marathon last night and he stayed up past 3.

The old man grumbled and his face mold into annoyance.

Stan: Of course. Go wake him up, and if he doesn't comply, I'll turn his collections into souvenirs!

The twins nodded their heads and hurried off back to the Mystery Shack to wake up their cousin.

Stan: Soos, how's that dunk tank coming along?

Soos: Almost ready to go, Mr. Pines.

Stan walked up to the Shack's handyman and checked the target by knocking on it, he noticed that the seat barely moved by the action.