TBS 1

"Gajang gipeun bame deo bichnaneun byeolbich~"

The crowd screamed as the band finished singing, clapping and squealing as they almost cried at the beautiful song. Jimin and Jungkook, the couple of the band, kissed each other. Of course the fans knew about this, they even support their relationship.
"Thank you for coming, ARMYs!" The band yelled, smiling and laughing as their fans screamed more.

"Hyung, do you remember something?" Jungkook asks as he straddled Jimin. The older pushed him a little, sighing.
"Kook, I'm busy right now" Jimin says. The younger pouted, the older didn't call him with any petnames, he felt like he had done something wrong. He just sighed, standing up and leaving the room to drink some water. Yoongi noticed how their maknae looked, getting curious so he asked.

"You okay, Kook?" He asks, raising his brow.
"I'm okay, it's just... Jiminie hyung forgot about our 6th monthsary and he told me he was busy but he was just on his phone" Jungkook says before he drank his water.
"What?! Do I need to beat him up? Just tell me" Yoongi said as he swallowed the bread that he was munching.
"No, hyung, it's okay, I'll just tell him" Jungkook says before putting his glass on the sink.

"Baby? You okay?" Jimin asks as he rubbed Jungkook's arm.
"Hyung, why did you forgot our 6th monthsary?" The younger asks, looking back at Jimin.
"Wait, it was today? I'm so sorry, baby, the concert must've took my mind off of it. What can I do to make it up to you?" Jimin asks as he kisses the top of Jungkook's head. The younger thinks for a moment before he giggled and pecked Jimin. The older chuckles, tickling the younger's sighed.
"So, what is it?" Jimin asks, smiling.

"Just cuddle me, hyungie"