TBS 8

"Jimin, can I talk to you" The manager said as he motions for Jimin. The other looks at Jungkook who smiled at him, nodding. Jimin smiled back, letting go of the younger and going with the manager. Staring at the manager, Jimin felt like something bad is gonna happen.

"You need to distance yourself from Jungkook" The manager says, making Jimin scoff.
"What the? Even if you're our manager, you don't have the rights to tell me to go away from my boyfriend" Jimin says, voice cold. The manager rolls his eyes, scoffing as he crosses his arms.
"I don't care, you're ruining the group because y'all are faggots" Jimin held himself back from punching the manager.
"I know you're bi, Jimin. You also like women, so Jungkook's the faggot" The manager said, smirking.

Jimin had enough and punch the manager, harshly.
"Don't call him that" Jimin says with so much rage.
"Then distance yourself, or I'll kick Jungkook out of the group" The manager says, raising his brow. Jimin's eyes widened, Jungkook would be devastated, it was his dream to be an idol, and the younger wouldn't want to be away from him.
"You can't do that, the CEO can" Jimin says, while the manager scoffed again.
"I'll tell the CEO that Jungkook did something bad, something bad that it'll ruin the group name" The manager threatens.

"You bitch!" Jimin says, only to be pushed back.
"Or maybe I should do it now" The manager says, laughing maniacally.
"Don't, or I'll kill you" Jimin says, fists clenching.
"Like you can, or I'll tell Jungkook that you cheated on him" The manager threatens again.
"Like he'll believe you" Jimin says, glaring.

"Oh, he will, he's too naive that he believes everything people says to him. Now distance yourself or say bye bye to your little boyfie"