TBS 4

"Tomorrow's the concert, Kook, are you sure you can perform?" Yoongi asks, looking at the younger. Jungkook sighed, nodding as he stared at Jimin in his peripheral vision. The older was the usual, smiling and laughing as he typed away on his phone.
"Kookie, don't mind him, you can find another guy that will treat you right" Hoseok said, smiling at the maknae. Jungkook just smiled a little, nodding a little.

"I want you guys to look at Koo's lyrics" Yoongi said as he pulled, Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung inside his studio. Jimin, was in his room, while Jungkook slept in his own. Yoongi shoved the paper to Namjoon, who started reading each sentence out loud. The others listened with sad expressions, feeling sad for their maknae who's too young to feel this much heartbreak.
"It was a good idea for you to put them in different rooms, Namjoon. Jungkook might get more heartbroken seeing Jimin smiling at his phone" Hoseok said, looking at the leader.
"I know" Namjoon says, sighing.

Jungkook closes his eyes as he practices, he didn't even notice the tears that started falling down his cheeks. Taehyung, who notices this, sighed and sat down beside the maknae.
"Kookie...?" He says, startling the younger who reopened his eyes and stared at him with wide eyes, wiping his tears away.
"H-hyung, you startled me" Jungkook says before laughing. Taehyung is happy that he got to make the sad maknae laugh, at least he knew that he's still the same happy maknae of them, well, his personality was still there.

"You ready for the concert?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook nodded, smiling.
"Come on, boys! The concert starts in a few minutes, ready yourself!" A staff yells, alerting all of them. Taehyung helped Jungkook up, patting his back before they all walked up the stage.