TBS 10

The others stared at Jimin who also was crying, staring at Jungkook. Yoongi clears his throat, rubbing Jungkook's back.
"M-maybe we should leave them to talk" Yoongi says, looking at the others. They all nodded and walked out of the office, along with Bang PD.
"Kook ah... "Jimin said sadly, standing up and sitting beside Jungkook.

"Hyung, why didn't you tell us?" Jungkook says, his face still hidden. Jimin sighs, hesitantly rubbing the younger's back.
"I-I... I was scared he would do something to you, Koo. I... I didn't want him to hurt you" Jimin says, stuttering.
"But what about those laughing and smiling at your phone?" Jungkook asks, sniffling.
"All of those were fake, I acted it all. And when your song came on, that one solo song? I almost cried hearing it, I knew it was for me" Jimin says, also sniffling.

Jungkook finally looks up, looking at the older with teary eyes.
"I'm so sorry for snapping at you that day, you...you were acting like you were the victim" Jungkook says, wiping his tears with his sweater paws. Jimin cups his cheeks, smiling.
"Don't cry, he's gone now. And I'm contented with that" Jimin says, caressing his cheeks with his thumbs.
"I-I'll wait for you, don't worry" Jimin stutters. Jungkook stared at his eyes, nodding.

"So like, do you think they made up?" Yoongi asks, his CEO pats his shoulder.
"Yes, of course, now that Jungkook knows the real reason" Bang PD says, smiling.

After a few days, Jimin and Jungkook's relationship was better. They still aren't back together, like at first, they were friends and waited.

The members stared at Jimin and Jungkook flirts. Some were cringing, while some are smirking and laughing.
"So like, are we gonna see this everyday again?" Yoongi asks, and Jin looks at him with crossed arms.

"Yup"