TBS 9

"So, I heard about yours and that faggot's fight? Did you punch? Tell me, I wont tell anybody. I want to hear you hurting that bitch" The manager says as he smirks at Jimin, wanting to hear the full story. Jimin just glares at him, making him scoff.
"Don't give me that look" The manager says, rolling his eyes.
"No, I wouldn't lay a hand on Jungkook. But that time, I got mad and almost did. I can't fucking take it anymore!" Jimin screamed, growling before he pushes the manager.

The manager fell, along with the chair he's sitting at. Jimin started to punch him, until his nose is bleeding, his lips cut and his eye swelling.
"You're not the fucking boss of me, I will tell Bang PD about you threatening me, blackmailing, everything. Even how you hated Jungkook too much that you want me to hurt him because you can't" Jimin says as he got out of the room, feeling the weights that was taken off of his shoulders.

Sighing, he walked to the CEO's office and let's out the secrets him and the manager hid.

"Why are we here?"

"What's happening?"

"Did something bad happen?"

"Boys, quiet down" The CEO says as he got in, Jimin by his side. All members raised their brows, except for Jungkook, who looks down.
"What happened, PD?" Namjoon asks, frowning. Bang PD sat down on his chair, hands together on the table.
"Okay, I called you guys here to tell that your manager had been fired" The CEO says, making them gasps.
"Why?" Yoongi asks, crossing his arms.

"Look, Jimin here told me everything. That manager had been blackmailing him, which made him break up with Jungkook" The CEO says, making Jungkook look up. He stares at Jimin before he bursts into tears, hiding his face on his arms.