1

Its been 7months since you and jungkook officially announced as a merried couple. And You are living happily together with your husband and ofcourse with the little creature inside your stomach which is the best blessing you and jungkook got.

 And You are living happily together with your husband and ofcourse with the little creature inside your stomach which is the best blessing you and jungkook got

(That is his reaction when he knew the gender of the baby.. He told me that he is the happiest man alive having me and the baby.)

Its been 6months since you reveal to your pregnancy to your husband and to your family and specially to his hyungs which is the happiest and unforgetable moment in your whole damn life..

Your a girl who just live in normal life back then. Full of happiness and love and wonderful memories. And at the time you met the man in your dreams the man of your life.

You though that it will be the happiest Time,day,Week,Month,Year in your life because you are finally with the person you love. But you're thoughs were all wrong, Everything change, He also change.

Your parents also Divorsed after your wedding that was 9months ago which is it hurts you a lot. You also graduated 1 year ago and you promised that you will become a  successful Model in the future.

You hate the fact that your Step father lives with the same roof with your family... He also has a daughter but never showed up in the wedding on my mom and his dads wedding. He told me What her name is.....and he also told me that i can call her IU and he showed also showed me some of her pics, Hell yeah i admit it shes beautiful and sexy...

But i don't care tho. And he also told you that she is a Famous model almost all over the world.

Your Dream also is to become a Model in the future. But when you Marry Jungkook he doesn't want you to work. Your Just always to your house because thats what he wants. You always doing anything just to make sure you never been bored.

Soyeon's POV

"Soyeon i promise that its him really i can't be wrong. I also saw your car he used".Your brother Seokjin said worriedly.

"Oppa he is working right now. ".You said in responce.

Your brother Namjoon also said."Soyeon pls, pls hear and trust us, we are your brothers.And also we don't want you to be hurt".

"I said he is at wor-"

Taehyung cut you off."He is with a Girl. The girl who wore a showy outfit? The girl has a Brown hair? I know you know her soyeon. Shes Called IU the famous Model almost here in the world. And didn't you heard the rumors? that her and jungkook is dating?".

"Oppa i will not believe in that stupid rumors of that. I know that he only loves me and no one else".You said defending you and your husband.

"What? did i heard it right? HE LOVES YOU?. If he loves you then where is he when you needed him the most? specially in this state of yours huh? Where is he? HUH?"Seokjin said in angry tone raising his voice. You look at him shock since its the first time you heard him raising his voice to you.

There was a crack of the door and it signaled that someone enters the room And its Seokjins wife eunbi. She then hugs him from behind.

"Hon, calm down Your scaring her and shes pregnant"...She said and look at you.."I know you wont believe us soyeon unless you saw it in your own eye. I saw him too at t-the b-beach with her soyeon. but i think you should be the one to find out the truth since you wont believe on us".She said coming towards you and caressing your stomach..."But Don't stress yourself too much specially when your pregnant, its bad for the baby okay?". She said to me in a calm voice. I don't know where oppa  find a girl like her. I mean shes beautiful, sexy, kind, has a good heart, talented, shes almost perfect. And i love her...Because she is the one who makes me calm. and gives me advices..All of my problems she is the one who will be always here to me..

You look at your brother seokjin looking down and feeling guilt because he raise his voice to you. He then com towards you and Hugs you and theres a tear escape from you eye.."Im sorry lil sis, i didn' mean to raise my voice to you..I was just mad towards him...Sorry okay? Also your our only sister"..He said softly...

"Its okay oppa i know you and bros just want me not to be hurt.". You said sobbing in his embrace...Then door widely opened revealing Jin oppa and eunbi unnie 5year old son Eunwoo..

He then came to his mother..."Eomma what happened to auntiee? why did she cry?"..He asked.. And you came towards him while wipe away you tears and said."Auntie is just crying because my stomach hurt" i lied and caressed his hair.

"Did baby hurt you auntie? Is he coming out?" He asked worriedly and confused..

"Aniyo(No). Mayb-" You was about to say but you stomach hurts you quickly hold you tummy..Then your bros quickly came towards you and let you sit..

"Are you okay?"Taehyung said

"Hey what happen?" Namjoon asked

"Does it still hurt?"Seokjin also asked

"Gwenchana?"Eunbi unnie added

"Im ok- ahhhhhhhhh...I think the baby will come out" You said panicking while holding your stomach...

They all sigh in relief while smilling.."No, the baby will come out when your water brokes inside... The baby just kicked your stomach causing you in pain but its normal tho sis" Seokjin oppa said..."Lift up your shirt soyeon so that we can see the baby kicks"Eunbi unnie said. They laugh and came closer to me.

Then i lift up my shirt.. I saw my stomack moves and we all smile and amazed..Then i touches my stomach and caressed it and i smile widely and i saw them smilling widely also..."Auntie can i touch your stomach?"Eunwoo asked.

"Sure baby".You then place his hands on your stomach...Then he quickly get rid of your stomach then all of you look at him shocked...

"THE BABY JUST KICKED MY HANDS".. He said Shocked Then all of us laugh...and They also touch and caressed your stomach feeling the kick of the baby..........