3

"Jennie Unnie?".

"U-unnie? what are you doing h-here?" You asked confuse. Then Your brother came towards her and grab her waist softly then he kissed her forehead.. We are shock at his actions.

"Babe how are you?". Taehyung asked. Then she replied. "Im good babe". She then hugs taehyung and he just laugh..

"Ehemmmmmmmm!". is what a word came out of my mouth...

"Is My lilll jealous?".he asked teasingly while jennie unnie hugs herr.

"No not at all..its just you didn't told me..heyy bro im your lil siss... Im also gonna make a revenge on you I will not tell you everything".You said while your pouting..

"Yahhh! soyeon its not right". Jhope said...

"Btw guys me and taehyung have decided to treat you in the restaurant this evening. And all of must be there okay?". she said while looking at us... But then we got disturb by a phone call... And its jungkooks phone... My blood boils...

"Ughh guys, i think i can't do it tonight. i have many paper works to do tonight. Im sorry V hyung and Jennie noona... I have to go now". He said while heading towards the door without looking at me....

Then a tear escape in your eye... And you quickly cried... They all came close to you and calming you down. Then your brother Taehyung hugged you telling you that its all fine... Then you decided to tell them the truth because its killing you.....

"I hate himmm, I FUCKING HATE HIM!".you cried a mess. "He's a cheater... I wish i had trusted you so that i will not be suffering like this and its killing me". You cried a mess.

"Cal down soyeon, CALM DOWN". Thats what they all said to you... "Tell us everything Soyeon". Jennie said angrily coz she dont want you to be hurt along with Eunbi unnie...

"H-he wants t-to d-devorse m-me. I heard it c-clear". You said while crying.... "Soyeon Calm dow first before telling us the truth okay?".Eunbi unnie said.. and you just nodd in a responce....

Then you started to tell them all the truth..........

"What the actually fuck".Jennie suddenly cursed.

"That fucking asshole". Seokjin said controlling his anger.. And there is eunbi unnie... Calming him down...He is so lucky to have her as his wife.

"Soyeon, sign the divorse papers now!." Namjoon oppa said while he control himself not to cry...Coz he don't want to be weak specially infront of you and the others.

"I already signed it minute ago. Don't worry about me, Coz Im Fine!". you said in a tough tone..but you give up and crying again infront of them...

"I swear after he signed the divorse paper he will not see you and the baby anymore.. And i will make sure that he'll regret what he lost...".Namjoon oppa said angrily.

"Soyeon stop crying now.. and guys fix youself before we go at the restaurant". Jennie unnie said..

After you change your outfit into these......

You then take a look at yourself in the mirror

You then take a look at yourself in the mirror... Then you caressed your stomack and smiled a bit. "Hey baby, come out already. Coz mommy can't wait to hold and see you baby.. So come quick".. You said talking at your stomack..

Then someone opened the door revealing Jennie unnie and Taehyung oppa.. Then they came towards you and hugged you...

"You can carry through all these with us Soyeon."......"Let's go". Taehyung oppa said. Then he guide you towards the van and drove away...

You all enter at the restaurant. And all eyes were on you all. Then all of you sat on your table and started to order... "Ughhhmm guys i have to go to the toilet".. You said and you are about to walk but then someone caught your attention...

You then stop from walking.. Your whole world stops and broke your heart into pieces... All of them Oppas and unnies were also standing looking at me and then jungkook with a girl...

When they enter the restaurant they was about to go to their seat.. but jungkook turn his head into you and them(Oppas and unnies)..

"S-soyeon?"."Guys?". He said shocked..