2

"THE BABY JUST KICKED MY HANDS".. He said Shocked Then all of us laugh...and They also touch and caressed your stomach feeling the kick of the baby...

Then we are chitchatting together but then the door swang open revealing my husband jungkook..

"Hyung!".He said happily while coming towards Them.He then sit next to Taehyung. He didn't even look at me.

"Hyung where have you been?".Taehyung asked Jungkook while forgetting it even though he remembers.

"Im at my fathers company hyung".Jungkook said while smilling.

"Then What is that purple bruised on your neck? is that a hickey?" Seokjin asked while you widen your eyes as you saw it..

"No hyung.. its my allergy strikes again". He said and cover it directly while looking at you.

"Excuse me i have to go to the toilet".You excused yourself. As you are walking towards the toilet a tear escape through your eyes.

"Is my brother and unnie said was true?".You thought while looking at the mirror.

You are about to open the door when you hear someone talking to the phone. and you push you your head towards the door to hear the conversation.

"Yes ofcourse baby i had a great time with you..specially this morning sorry that DADDY was rough princess.". You put your palm in your mouth a tear escape through your eyes directly and you sobbed quitely...

"You missed me already? Haha okay baby sure where? At your apartment? okay baby yes yes the divorse papers are ready..okay baby prepare this evning coz daddy will be rough and i will make sure you cannot walk in 1week..Haha okay baby bye. I Love You see you tonigh." he then hang up the call. When you heard the word DIVORSE your heart broke into pieces as your crying... You then fix yourself and wipe your tears away...

You open the door of the cr which is in your room.You are about to leave the room then you saw an envelope above his case.. You open it and your world stops as you saw the divorse paper. You then sign it without hesitation.

"Soyeon-ahhhhh".Your brother taehyung called you. You quickly hide the paper under your pillow.

"Yeah oppa?"..You respond. As he open the door.

"Come, i have an announcement to say ". As he holding you from your shoulder guiding you outside. You saw their other members and greeted you and you greeted back to them too. Then you already sit and then jungkook sat beside you. You didn't give him a glance even just a second. but he was looking at you but you didn't care at all.

"Since all of you is here its about time to tell you-". yoongi cut him off.. "Hyung hurry up im sleepy". He said like he cant wait then all of us laugh at his behavior...

"Whatever hyung".Then we laugh again.

"Im getting married". All of us surprised of what he said.

"Yahhh oppa you didn't even bother to tell me that you have a girlfriend and now your getting married*pouts*". All of them laughs

"Thats why im telling you now haha".He said

"By the way hyung when can introduce her to us?" Namjoon said excitedly and we agried to him

"Now hyung". You all look clueless. he then stare at the door and we follow his gaze. You then widen your eyes and you can't believe who you saw..........

and it's

Kim Jennie. Your bestfriend.