4

"S-soyeon?"."Guys?". He said shocked.

You turn around and walk. Every step you make there's a tear escaping to your eyes. You are about to grab your purse but then someone grab your wrist. And you turn around and saw jungkook.

You quickly remove his hand through your wrist. "You f---". You are about to said something. But he got a punch by Seokjin. And they quickly got seokjin before it will worst. He drop on the floor. And Iu quickly go through him...

"Baby are you okay?"."Yah what did you do to him? huh?". She said confidently. Jungkook stood up and said. "Let me explain soyeon". He said with a tear in his eyes..

"Many girls out there. Why her?". You said while your tear can't help but just coming out.

"Coz i love her". All of them are shocked while you there are very broke. IU just smirked and said. "and i love him too".

"Coz she's fucking famous? And Rich?. Am i not enough kook?". You said in a calm tone. while iu got shocked. "Im sorry for being not a perfect wife to you. Im sorry if im just a mistake to you. Im sorry for not being rich and being famous for you to love me. Is she the one who change you?. Didn't you know i suffer a lot here?. I always wish that the old jungkook will come back the jungkook who loves me and cuddle with me when he got home from work, the jungkook who is beside with me in bed while hugging me, the jungkook who always stays by my side but no He changes a lot.. Even his heart change... Because he love my fucking stepsister than me! ". You said that make them flinch in shocked.

"W-what are you talking about soyeon?. Whose stepsister?".. He asked and turn his head to IU..."Is she the one you told me that you have a stepsister named iu?". He asked and turn his head to you.

"Soyeon let me explain". He said coming towards you but Taehyung stopped him from being near her. "Hyungm ". He said. "Don't you fucking go near to my sister!". He said while raising his voice. Jungkook and all of them shocked at taehyungs behavior.

"Did you fucking know that she suffer too much? Because of you i've never see a smile of her. Because of you she always been broke. And from now on your nothing to me. You hurt her and us her brother. We trusted you but i think were wrong trusted a person like you". Taehyung said angrily.

"Im sorry". he said looking down

"Im sorry? Do you think its enough? No we will never forgive you, specially when we heard about the Divorse. Fuck You asshole. You Marry our sister and broke her heart and then you will just wanna leave her like that?". Namjoon said and jungkook got shocked.. While you are just in silent.

You then get the divorse paper in the table and throw it to jungkook."Read that asshole". You said coldy. He then get the paper inside the envelope. His eyes widen.

"You s----". You cut him off.

"Yes asshole i already signed it. You should have a party coz you succeed and you should be happy". You said coldly and all of them notice it.

"Me or IU". You said still cold

"I can't ch----". You cut him off

"JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME ASSHOLE!". You said angrily..

"I can't decide". He said like his hurt.

"Don't act like your hurt asshole. For you to decide you fucking whore.. Sign it if you choose her. And if you fucking choose me then tear it infront of all of us here!". You said angrily also a little bit cold.

"Soyeo-". Taehyung cut him off. "You fucking heard her right? So hurry and choose coz we don't have time for this bullshits!". Taehyung shout at him. Jennie didn't stop her coz jungkook deserve it anyway...

Just then Jungkook came towards the table and signed the paper. All of them are angry. and IU sigh in relief.... You he deeply broke your heart.. Your knees are weak and you quickly seat... You cry a mess.

"Were done here Jeon Jungkook. You sign the divorse paper so you will no longer to be her husband and a father of the baby... And ofcourse From now on call me Kim Seokjin and not hyung anymore got it?".Jin said.....

"Ms. Kim Soyeon, Heres your ticket and your passport. And your flight will be at 11pm. So you still got 1 hour to prepare ms. And don't worry about your things miss its all ready. Your luggages is now in the van together with the baby's clothes and things. You don't have to worry about something Miss kim its all fixed. And the car is ready Miss". You got all interupted by your personal Maid...She said and bow then leave.....
(You are wondering about the people in the restaurant right?. Ofcourse they are whispering while looking at you all.)

"W-where are you going?". He asked crying.

"Its not your fucking bussiness anymore Mr. Jeon"..You said coldly

They all exit the restaurant and you are about to close the restaurant door but someone held your wrist. Its jungkook. You then sway away his hands. Then all of them watch you.

You faced him and said. "Before i go i just want to give you this".You get your wedding ring through your finger and throw it to his chest. He then look down. "And lastly this". He then look up to you.. You Then slap hard at his left cheek then said......................