Part 13

(If you judge people by what you heard from others, a fool is better than you.)

.......................

Nadya

I woke up to a white ceiling, I looked to my left to be faced with a white wall and as I looked at the room it's covered by white walls but to my right is a curtain. Where am I? It looks like a hospital room. What am I doing here? I tried to remember what happened. I felt a pounding headache. My whole body felt numb. I tried to sit up to call someone. With some effort I was able to sit up and dropped my legs and as I tried to stand I fall down pulling out the IV out of my hand and the wound starts bleeding. Just then some nurses rushed in, one left to call a doctor, two helped me up and laid me on the bed while the other was trying to stop the bleeding by cleaning it up with a bandage and wrap it up with a gauze.

It was at that moment that I remembered what happened, after leaving home I had an accident. That means whoever hit me brought me to a hospital. I never knew there are still good people out there. What are doing after they found me gone? Are they looking for me? What if they found me? What if they take me back?

As I starts hyperventilating, the nurses tried to calm me down just then the door is burst open and in came two men and one woman with the nurse that went call the doctor. I don't know but one look in the eyes of the elder man, my breath knocked out of my chest. He paused looking in to my eyes, I just grew calmer.

The younger man who I suspect is the doctor voice cut through my mind.

“How are you feeling? Are feeling any pains?”

I tried to talk but felt my voice have grown hoarse, as if on cue a nurse pass me an opened bottled water. I collected it with my left hand nodding my head in gratitude. As I tried to drink the water the bottle almost fall down but the lady held it and helped me drank it. I smiled in gratitude and looking down feeling flustered as everyone's attention is on me.

The doctor repeated his earlier questions which I answered by shaking my head 'no'. He asked me if I can speak which I answered 'yes' by nodding my head.

“What is your name?”. I heard a question as I rise my head I saw the older man near me, and he is the one asking.

On a closer look, he looks familiar but I can't seem to remember where I knew him.

As I opened my mouth to answer, the door was knocked and in came two women, a younger woman helping the elder one walks. As I looked into the eyes of the younger one, my brain stopped working, I can't breathe, as I tried to points at her, I lose conscious because she is me.

_________________

Noor

As we reached the room with Ummi, I knocked on the door, and we went in. I saw my look alike sitting on the hospital bed, Abbu near the bed. The moment our eyes connects, I saw her face went blank as she tried to point at me, she fainted and fall off the bed.

We all screamed as Abbu quickly held her and laid her on the bed.

We all came quickly to the bed to check on her but Yah Nasir asked us to go to my side and allow her to rest.

Can't wait
Who are these they looking for her
Find out in next part

..............................

To my momma
Miss you

#vote
#comment
#share

Wattpad: nuseeclassy