Part 14

"Little girls with dreams becomes women of vision."
"A nice sweet girl can become a villain for her family.

................................

Noor

  It was late afternoon before Naflat and Saude arrived. I was so happy to see her. I was stressed since morning.

(After my look alike fainted, we were ushered to my side of the room and reduced noise to a minimal and Ummi should return to her designated room and Abbu should accompany her leaving Nina to check on me in case of any need or emergency and an IV was connected to my hand.)

   Abbu made me promised to take some rest and Ummi hugged me goodbye before leaving.

    Yah Nasir also left but not before scolding me to take care of myself and not to worry which I answered okay. He seemed satisfied with my answer.

  After Abbu and Ummi left and Nina was left to take of me, I laid down to rest. As, I looked at Nina I saw how she was looking at the other side of the room. I knew she was worried but so was I. All of us are curious, but we have to wait for her to wake up. Hopefully she will be able to give us an explanation. )

 The moment Naflat came in to the room, she jumped on me and almost disrupting the IV connected to my hand but was held by Nina who was scolding her to be careful. I hugged Naflat who hugged me back crying that she missed me. I tried to soothe her by rubbing circles on her back telling her how I missed her too.

     “How are you feeling? Hope you're feeling better?” Saude asked concerned.
 “Alhamdulillah!!! To Allah be the praise I am feeling better now.” I answered.
 “Masha Allah!!! Good to hear.” She replied as she occupied a seat on the couch Nina was sitting.

    “What wrong with you? Is it your asthma?” She curiously asked.
 “Yes something like that.” I answered her vaguely.
 She did not seem to mind as she happily chatted me about school how her teacher chose her as assistant class captain and how she played during break.

     “Assistant class captain!!! Am very proud of you. Can't wait to tell Ummi.” I remarked
     “You think so. I thought you want me to be class captain.” She asked me
     “Yes I wanted but am still happy for.” I replied as I hugged her.

    It wasn't long before Naflat left to check on Ummi before going home because she has evening classes to attend. I hugged her goodbye as she left together with Saude. Nina said by evening both Ummi and I would be discharge.

      As I laid down reading a book Abbu brought 'Scenes of Zina' I heard a large intake of air. I was about to dismiss it when I heard an exhalation and groaning sounds. I quickly looked at Nina, then at the curtain. We both make a dashed for the other side of the room.

     I opened the curtain while Nina went for my look alike. She helped her sit up and asked her how she is feeling. Remembering how she react to seeing me I hide behind the curtain and look on.

    She frantically asked Nina where she is, which Nina answered that she is in a hospital after having an accident. Nina soothed her and explained everything in details. She was quiet, then she spoke.

     “Am not sure but I saw a girl who looks just like me, did I saw her or just imagine it?”

      Nina was quiet not knowing how to reply, so she just made an excuse to call a doctor.

      The second Nina left, she tried to sit up but almost fall off if not I tried to hold her but end up falling together with her. The moment our eyes met...........

.......................

Dedicated to my fauzy

#vote
#comment
#share

@nuseeclassy