Find Jonah before Lizzy #1

Time skip to 3 days

A/N Lizzy is 12  btw she's a gangster Also Daniels knees  better now....

Corbyns POV

I was cuddling the boys trying to get Jonah out my head but it's not working.....I decided I was gonna call Lizzy so I told the boys I was going to the toilet and they all mumbled okie :)))

When I was in there I called Lizzy and she answered on the 3rd beep meaning she was up to something 

1 beep=In a meeting 

2 beeps= I'm angry 

3 beeps=I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing 

4 beeps= STFU and let me sleep 

It's our code 

That's when I remembered Jonah she's going for Jonah 

I ended the call and rush into my room getting dressed I shoved on a black tracksuit because knowing Lizzy she's gonna do some dumb shit and I was gonna have to stop her before something bad happens. I put on my trainers and ran downstairs 

Corbyn "Daniel get the boys dressed in their matching Tracksuits"

Daniel "why?" 

Corbyn "JUST GO NOW!" As he rushed upstairs I ran into the kitchen and pressed the buttons behind the fridge which opens and had a bunch of weapons. Once it was open I put them in my boots and other hidden places in my tracksuit I pulled out little weapons for the twins and a gun, sack of bullets and 3 knifes for Daniel I shut the weapons up again.

The boys came down  in their tracksuits  and boots....They all looked at me confused 

Corbyn "okay so your all probably wondering why this is all happening. Well as you know me and Daddy Jonah had a talk and he got really angry like hulk.. He accidentally hurt my cheek here." I pointed to the hand print on my cheek. "And now my friend Lizzy is very angry at Jonah and she will do ANYTHING to get her hands around his throat" I pause and look at the twins who are really fascinated by their boots because they have wings in them. " Now we have to go save daddy Jonah before something bad happens to him because we love him don't we?" 

I see Daniel scratching at his skin and chewing on his lip even though it's already been split open about 3 times....

The twins look at me like I'm dumb? "Are you guys okay?" 

Jack "No we awrnt (aren't)" he huffs and crosses his arms 

Zach "Bwecasue (because)  Dwaddy Jwo hurt you and Now you Want to swave him" and he copied Jacks  actions 

Jack"Are you Dwumb?" 

Zach "bwecasue (because) your acwing (acting) dwumb"

I just had my mouth wide open in shock and looked at Daniel who's face was bright red from how hard he was trying to keep in his laugh. I saw him scratching his wrist again and this time it was bleeding... 

corbyn "you two stay here daniel come with me" I walked to the bathroom 

He followed me and I shut the door 

Corbyn "so I'm gonna have to put the bandages on your wrist because if you keep itching at it, it's gonna keep bleeding." He looked at me and nodded 

TIME SKIP 

Corbyn "okay boys now that you know how to use your weapons let's  go to the tunnels." They nodded and followed me into the basement where I pressed a button it led to a tunnel with a row of seats. 

Corbyn "one by one your gonna sit in these carts and strap your belts whilst I track Jonah okay?" They nod and Get in putting the twins in the middle whilst a daniel sits in the end....

After tracking Jonah and setting our location I quickly jump in strapping myself in. Before the lid closed and off we went.....