Pinky

Me POV
She's so beautiful. There are no words that can describe her. I love her with all my heart. I will do everything just to protect her. I will make her the happiest person who ever live even if will hurt me. The way her eyes sparkle everytime she smile and laugh makes my heart melt in awe. The way her hair flows of her shoulder makes me calm and in peace. The way her smile lights up my whole world is just overwhelming. The way she moves makes my whole self like jelly. But, the best part of it is the way her heart beats with mine.

Me: Hey boo ( kinalabit si nicole)
Nicole: (nicole response) hmmm...
Me: I love you po
Nicole: Why so clingy po boo? ( questioning me while smiling)
Me: I love you po since grade 7 (serious) (contact eye)
Nicole:ehh (smiling from ear to ear) your making me blush boo hahah i love you din po (smiling)
Me: But so you know boo, Thank you really for being there for me everytime single damn time po. There's no enough words po on how thankful i am to have you. I love you po. (Teary eyes).
Nicole: (crying) I love you din po baby ko.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Love are we okay po?
Nicole: Yes love, why did you ask?
Me: love kase your really not yourself these past few days po. Are you okay po? Tell me,is there anything that you want? Is there anything that i did wrong po?
Nicole: (silent)
Me: Love (poking her) Can you please look at me po?
Nicole: (still not stagnant and silent)
Me: Love your making me nervous po. Did i did something bad po ba? Tell me po, so that i can make bawi (smiling)
Nicole: (stuttering) Wala naman love (smiling while teary eyed)(look at me then) cute cute naman ng baby ko (pinching my cheeks).
Me: (cherishing the moment cause she knows it will not last)(closed eyes while feeling the pinch on her cheeks) love if there is any problem just tell me po okay (smiling and looking directly to nicole) I love you so much.
Nicole: (nearly crying) (looking at me) I love you so much din po love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Love, can i ask for  something po? (Back hugging nicole at the balcon)
Nicole: sure love, what it is po?
Me: Can you stay with me? I know its bad to ask someone to stay but, your the only special that i have.
Nicole: of course love (smiling).
Me: (looking to the stars) someday love, we will have our own family and i will make sure to take good care of you and our little nicole and of course to love you and them unconditionally. I will protect them like how i protect you i promise that. I love you po.
Nicole: (looking also at the stars) I hope so love and thank you in advace po (turns around and looks at me in the eyes) i love you din po.