Better

Me's POV
Can you take me. I don't wanna remember my name and everyone that surrounds me. Maybe, just maybe if I'm gone they're gonna stop hating, bullying, back stabbing and everything. But i know that is just in my imagination and dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole: Hey love, are you paying attention po?

Me: (nagulat) po? What did you say again love? 

Nicole: i said are you paying attention po? 

Me: (scratch the back of my head) Hehehe sorry love im not po (pacute) 

Nicole: (nagtampo) hmppp... (turns her back to me) 

Me: (back hug nicole and kiss her temple) Sorry po love, im just thinking about the childhood that I had (smiling but her eyes is sad)

Nicole: Love(touch my rightarm which are wrap around her stomach and looks at me with a sympathetic eyes) does it still hurt? 

Me: (looks at Nicole's eyes) Yes, maybe, I don't know po love, but this ( points her heart) still aches everytime I think of it.

Nicole: (soothing my arm) Love, you can let it out po (smiles) im here naman po. Im not gonna leave you.

Me: Its just that love, what if i will be like them. What if I'll say hurtful words to our future children, I just can't let that happen to them love, it will surely hurts me, you and them specially. I just don't want my children to experince what I had experience before.(worried eyes)

Nicole: Hey (turns her head and looks at me) don't say that (pinch my nose) I know for the fact that you will be a good Mama to our children, and I know that you will support and love them with all your heart so don't be worried okay? Okay love? (Pinch my nose again)

Me: Okay po (smiles) I love you.

Nicole: I love you too. And for the record po did you realise that you said (qoutes in the air) children love? (Smiling playfully)

Me: Really? (Smirk on my face)

Nicole: Yeah (giggles)

Me: I want 2 of them or maybe a whole volleyball team eh (jokes then laugh) are you ready love?(Wiggle my eyebrows) lets make them na (laughing)

Nicole: (puch me in my arm) Loveee seriously?!??! 2 is okay but a whole volleyball team!?!?! (acting mad while laughing) Im not a pig po (pouts her lips)

Me: (Kiss nicole's forehead) im just kidding love, you look so cute (smiling while starring at Nicole's eyes) but seriously love, i don't care if you can give me 2, 12, or even 20 children, as long as your here with me, Im contented and  happy. I love youuu sooo sooo muchhh love (kiss Nicole's lips passionately)

Nicole: (smiles in the kiss and broke it) I love you too.