Something Blue

Nicole's POV

Waking up by sunlight is the best feeling in the world. The way it hits your face and makes it warmer, feels like your being hug by your love ones. The way it makes your skin glow, i just can't get enough. My eyes shoots wide when i realize what day is it. So I got up and go to the bathroom to do my morning rituals. After that, I got my car keys and drove to the nearest flowershop and bakery.

Nicole: Goodmorning Joy (smiles) can i get a bouquet with the combination of  blue tulips, white tulips, blue roses and white roses (smiles).
Joy: Yeah sure (smiles) your early this day huh? What's the occasion?
Nicole: Nothing much really haha. Just woke up early that's why.
Joy: (done getting the bouquet) Here's your bouquet (smiles) (Whispers to Nicoles ear) say hi for me (smiles knowingly).
Nicole: (chuckling) Thanks (smells the flowers) This smells really good (smiles) sure i will. Bye see you around (waving her hands).
Joy: Bye (smiling and also waving)
Nicole: (walking to her car with a bouquet on her left hand and cake on the other)

After sometime of driving.....

Nicole's POV
Here we are again self (small smile) just take a deep breath and walk slowly. As I began walking slowly, the strong wind crept my face and I felt my goosebumps appears in my whole body and I already know what's the meaning of it. As I've finally reach my destination, I look at it and it has many dirt on it. I sat down, wipe the dirt and place the flowers and cake infront of it.

Nicole: Hi love (small smile) (voice breaks and in the verge of crying) I m-miss yo-u so muc-ch. Your so madaya (crying), you said we're going to college together and reach our dreams and goals together and make a family, but you leave early (still crying). Remember the days we used to be just "bestfriends"and  sneak in each other rooms when it's midnight (crying while laughing) to watch movies. Remember the time you confest your feelings to me, it was the best day of my life love (smiling and crying) knowing that you love me too more than friends. Remember the first time you kissed me (smiling while crying) it was so magical. I can still feel the butterflies in my stomach everyrtime I remember it. Remember the time we had an argument about coming out to our parents (smiling&crying) it was epic,cause we're both shouting and we didn't even know that my parents our listening so we end up telling them hahah and now look at us (smiling) we're legal. We miss you so much love (crying again). I just can't understand why "you". There's so many people out there that (takes a deep breath) nevermind. You know it's hard to be alone love (then a breeze crept on her skin) I know your here (hugging herself and imagine J's hugging her) I love you (smiling and crying again) thank you for the 2 years of adventures, love, care and so much more. Thank you for being my bestfriend/partner in crime. Thank you for everything love, God knows how thankful and grafeful I am to have you. I will never forget you love, you will always have a place in my heart (kiss the tombstone). Oh before I leave, just so you know I'm wearing our favorite blue shirt (smiling and sniffing) and happiest 18th birthday love (smiles). I love you so much.