Getaway

Nicole's POV
Maybe I'm not enough. Maybe they're right, that i shouldn't be here; that I'm a worthless piece of shit. That I'm always a disappointment to everyone. That I always cause trouble. That I don't deserve everything i have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.... On The Phone...

Nicole: (voice breaking) pleass-ee answer the phonn-e boo (crying) pl-eease...

After 3 rings... J finally answer the phone

Me: Hey boo (smiles) Why did you call po? It's late na ah? You can't sleep po ba? Do you want me to sing for you? (worried)
Nicole: (still crying and sniffing)
Me: (heard J sniffing) Hey boo?? (really worried) why are you crying po? Is there anything happened?
Nicole: love (sniffing) iii-i don't kn-oow wh-aat to do -an-ymmore (crying)
Me: love, what are you saying po? (confuse) you're making me really worried love.
Nicole: juu-sst pleasse come he-ree po (sobbing)
Me: (panicking)( getting her car keys) ahm-mm what am i gonna do (talking to herself) ahmm just stay on the line boo, don't end the call okay? I'm on my way po okay?? (running to her car) Im here love. I love you poo okay??
Nicole: okk-ayy po

Me's POV
After driving around 15 minutes (i think i drove fast cause it takes 30 mins to get in Nicole's house) I'm now infront of Nicole's gate but I decided to go behind (to the backyard) it so that i will not disturb her parents. I climb the tree to get in her balcony. I knock on the sliding door and she launched herself to me that we almost fall out.

Me: (still hugging nicole) what happened love? (held the face of nicole and look in her eyes) tell me? (really worried)
Nicole: (still crying) it's mom-mmy... shh-eee..
Me: (wiping Nicole's tears and fixing her hair) she what? Did she hurt you? (getting angry)
Nicole: Nn-oo but she did what she always do (saying hurtful things when she's mad) It got worse boo (still crying and looking into my eyes)
Me: (comforting nicole) shhh.. I'm here now. I won't leave you. I won't let that happen again, love. (Already mad) (kiss nicole's forehead) I love you.
Nicole: (still crying but not that "cry" anymore) pleasse get me out of here love (looking in my eyes) pleasee..
Me: love (puzzled look) are you sure po??
Nicole: Ye-ss, pleasee loveee (crying again)
Me: (teary eyed) shhh.. stop crying na po love, okay? (sad about her girlfriend's situation) we will get out of here, i promise. Just not right now love, okay lang po ba? (Looking in Nicole's eyes)
Nicole: b-uutt love.. i can't stay here anymore.. i don't wanna be here (crying)
Me: (kiss Nicole's forehead again) I will be here with you, okay? I will protect you. I will tell your parents I will be living here for awhile (smiles but still sad). I (kiss Nicole's forehead) love (kiss Nicole's eyes) you (kiss Nicole's nose) so (kiss Nicole's cheeks) much (kiss Nicole's lips). Please stop crying na po ha, its hurting me love (kiss nicole's forehead again).
Nicole: (already stop crying) I love you too, so much love.
Me: Don't be sad anymore na ha?? (smiling) i promise you, after we graduate we will live far away from here. From this nightmares and problems love, i promise that. (Hugging nicole tight)
Nicole: I lo-ove you.