Prologue

If you were to ask Naruto what he thought of Sasuke, he would positively say that he hates him from the bottom of his heart.

And why? Well, Sasuke has an indifferent attitude towards most things in life, doesn't care about the fact that he's popular and hates the attention, if this wasn't enough to annoy Naruto, then the fact that he calmly accepted Naruto's annoyance with a teasing smirk was enough to make the boy hate him to no end - or so Naruto believed.

And then there's Sasuke, no one would dare ask him what he thinks about Naruto, but if they ever did, he would in all honesty -without a doubt- admit that he loves him from the bottom of his heart.

And why, even though the blonde clearly hates him? Well, apparently, love has no reason no logic.

Even though Sasuke's never seen him smile his way, the times he does notice Naruto's laughter and ever bright grins, he can't help but hide his own smiles.

Naruto can't help but pick fights with Sasuke for no particular reason, wanting to "wipe that annoying smirk off" or so he says.

Sasuke can't help but love all the attention Naruto showers him with, even if it's with hate, just the fact that he's looking at Sasuke was enough to fill his heart to the brim with happiness.

Naruto is easily annoyed when it comes to Sasuke, even though he's usually friendly with everyone and always happy-go-lucky.

Sasuke is easily happy when it comes to Naruto, even though he's usually broody and doesn't like most things.

They are very obviously special to each other in their own way and have always been close to each other - been put in the same class for years.

Sasuke wanting the same for his three years in highschool -wanting to be close to Naruto at all costs- follows Naruto to the same highschool that he got into.

Naruto couldn't have been more annoyed to know that Sasuke is going to be in the same school again, just hoped that they wouldn't be put in the same class again - like all these years of torture wasn't enough - granted Naruto was the one who picked all the fights but that couldn't be helped as just Sasuke's presence was enough to annoy the hell outta him!

And as if someone heard his wish, they were put in the classes furthest away from each other.

Sasuke was devastated but determined to catch at least a glimpse of Naruto every day.

But surprisingly, even though he got what he wished for, Naruto wasn't really content...

TBC..

A/N : hello, I'm backkk ❤ hope you guys enjoy this fic as well and please do comment your thoughts on it ❤