Extra

Falling for someone you hated, is more tiring than it seems.

One minute you're annoyed by them and the next they're making you blush with their sweet talks.

This was exactly how Naruto's highschool life went, with his lover Sasuke, who he still claimed to hate.

Sasuke was more than happy to have Naruto all to himself, dating him meant that the blonde finally belonged to Sasuke and no one else. And the fact that he still hasn't told Sasuke he loves him directly yet, is also kinda cute.

But it becomes obvious he's being loved, when he looks at Naruto and sees him looking right back at him.

Whether in class or elsewhere, every time their eyes meet, he feels so damn special, and the blonde sticking out his tongue at Sasuke after being caught staring at him - is the cutest thing ever!

He really feels like he's falling for him more with each passing day..

Naruto, on the other hand, was actually really happy to be put in same class as Sasuke for their second year, but decided to never ever admit it out loud - he'd die out of embarrassment!

He always felt so loved by Sasuke, he wanted to show it right back to him but it's true that he hated him until recently, so Naruto didn't want to say it yet, so he still claimed to hate him. But.. He already knew... That he loves Sasuke more than he's ever loved anyone.. He just didn't want to admit it to him yet..

And just like that, their three years in highschool was about to come to an end with Sasuke being super lovey dovey and Naruto being a cute little tsundere.

With graduation right across the corner, Naruto wonders if it's really okay for him to not say his feelings out loud.

"hey.. Sasuke?", he calls out, they were on the roof eating their lunch. They usually went to the cafeteria or satyed in class with their friends but today they'd decided to slip away.

"hn?", Sasuke turned to look at Naruto, seeing him look a bit troubled, he moved his hand to ruffle his hair, "what is it?"

Naruto blushed at this simple gesture that made him feel all fuzzy inside,"uh.. Well.. You never asked me how i feel about you.. So.. I was wondering.. If it's really alright.. If i don't say it...", he blushed more, he wanted to admit it but he really felt so...soooooo unbelievably... Embarrassed

Sasuke blinked, then snickers, he wondered what Naruto was so worried about when it's already so obvious, he decided to tease him a bit, smirking he asks, "well, then, how do you feel about me?", he leaned in and pecked him on the cheek, putting his arm around him and pulling him closer.

"huh!?", Naruto was bright red.

Giggling, he asked again, more direct this time, "do you love me? Or do you still hate me?"

Naruto blushed red, cussing himself for digging his own grave and Sasuke for very obviously teasing him!

Gritting his teeth, he hid his face in Sasuke's shoulder, blushing upto his ears, he mumbles, "i hate that i love you, you stupid teme"

Sasuke didn't expect him to admit it out loud, that was a pleasant surprise, "and I love that that i love you, my cute dobe", he pulls him away to look at him and gently kisses him.

Naruto, always melts, evertime he's kissed by Sasuke, he really has fallen for Sasuke so bad. And even though it's really frustrating to have his emotions be on a constant rollercoaster, he really loves being loved by Sasuke.

Sasuke was sure that he'd be happy as long as he could stay by Naruto's side, but now, he knew how it felt to be loved by the one he loves, he was sure he couldn't stand being hated by the blonde now, he was already too in love with this feeling.

So they both wished and hoped with all their heart to always be loved by the other and stay with them forever.