Bades breakup

Jades POV

Beck and I had been together for more than a few months now and we both knew that we were meant to be together. Sure we fight and have broken up a few times but we knew that we both loved each other. 

I was cuddling into his side and almost drifted off to sleep when he said something I didn't ever want to hear...

"Moose is coming back" He whispered. 

I almost spit out my popcorn, "WHAT!"

I don't think he expected me to be so against it.

"I mean... for how long" 

"He said he might want to stay as long as possible" 

I almost choked on my own spit, I didn't want him to come back. Especially since Beck and I haven't been fighting that much. 

Wait... Beck doesn't even know we kissed! 

"Beck... "

"Yeah?" He said pausing the movie. 

"There is something you should know about me and Moose" I didn't want to tell him, maybe I shouldn't, maybe Moose forgot, hopefully he did.

"You're worrying me... did he hurt you? Tell me" He insisted.

"Okay..." Should I, 

"Jade, tell me" He begged again. 

"Moose and I kissed" I blurted.

Beck POV

"Moose and I kissed" she whispered. 

Wait... did she say that my best friend kissed her!?

"Are joking me?" He said angrily.

"no" she mumbled.

"We were broken up and it wasn't even that good of a kiss and it definitely wasn't long and it only in the backseat of my car and he leaned in first..." she yelled

She kept going and I couldn't take it. 

"JADE" I yelled louder which made her shut up. 

"You broke my trust, you kissed my best friend, and you just want me to forget it!" 

"We were broken up" she whispered. 

"I just need some time to think about things," I said heartbroken. 

"So it's really over... again?" She cried.

Jade POV 

I ran out of the RV crying. It was raining and I was soaked. I didn't have anywhere to go so I just stood there thinking about what happened. 

And I want to take back what I said at the beginning, Beck and I aren't perfect.

But you would never guess who I saw standing in front of me when I opened my eyes. 

Moose!   

Sorry for the short chapter. It was only 450 words but I will try to make my next chapter longer. This is my first story so if you have any suggestions please tell me in the comments what you think. Thank you :)