The truth (dun, dun, dun...)

Hey, I'm back and super excited! This chapter is dedicated to everyone who has supported this story :)  Thank you all soooo much... hope you all stay safe and happy :) Sorry this took so long... I had many ideas but I thought this one was the best, there will be an epilogue so keep a lookout for that :) Thank you for 1K reads!! 

Tori POV

Dear diary,

I don't know exactly where I am... But I like being lost. Being able to be whoever I want and away from the drama. Although I do miss my friends sometimes, I know they are better off without me. 

The whole world was against me in California. I didn't show it but, I felt so helpless there... I wish I could go back home. But for now, I have to stay here for the night.

I wish everyone the best of luck... I know my friends wanted to become actors/singers. So if they do end famous, I hope they remember me. Even if they think I am some sort of monster... 

Well, I'm done crying for the day... or night. 

- Love Tori Vega

Jade POV

*RING!! RING!!*

I groan and get up, I do NOT want to go to school today! Or see anyone, I have already been humiliated twice by Beck... why can't he just stop playing with my heart.

I sigh and finally get out of bed. I put on my usual black outfit and makeup. 

Not anything to fancy though, I don't need to dress for anyone anyway. No one cares for me...

I get to school without saying anything to anyone, especially Beck. 

Cat had been bothering me about it all-day because she and Robbie were the only people who knew about our relationship.

Cat POV

Jade seemed really down and extra grumpy. She is always mean but this time, Everyone could tell somethings bothering her.

And she and Beck were avoiding each other... UGH!! 

Those two need to sort out their problems! Like, can't they tell they were made for each other, well they do keep coming back to each other. 

Should I help... Okay, I yeah I am totally helping!

I should ask Robbie! Actually maybe Andre. He does seem to know how to 'get a girl'. 

"OH, ANDRE!!" I shout, perfect timing :)

"Oh, hey little red" 

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" 

"Well, your little and you got red hair?" 

"Oh... well, I need your help" 

"The last time you needed help was when you wanted me to help you stop your brother from kissing your cousin again... So tell me what we are doing now" 

"Oh, yeah... and it was at my birthday party and you started dancing like a monkey and Jade-"

"CAT! Just tell me what you need help with" 

"Okay, I need Jade and Beck to realize that they should be together" 

"But they broke up..." 

"yeah but, they got back together! But now they hate each other again and it's driving me crazy!"

"What's the plan?"