Secret date :)

Okay, hey guys. I couldn't wait to update and I have another story idea in mind so I want to complete this story and start working on the next one. It is a completely different storyline and this is the second to last chapter. Enjoy :)

So I forgot to say it before but I don't own victorious. That amazing show belongs to Dan and his crew.

Jades POV

During the rest of the trip, me and Beck would secretly sneak off into the distance and make out or talk. We didn't want our friends thinking anything was happening because well
- Cat would just be annoying
- Moose would most likely get angry
- Andre and Robbie would be awkward
- And no one has really seen Tori...

When we got back from the trip it was the weekend so I decided to walk home to think about everything that happened. I just needed a break.

"Jade!" I thought it was Beck so I turned around, but when I saw it was Moose, I walked faster.

"Hey, JADE!" He yelled again. I didn't turn around.

He finally got in front of me and I turned away. 

"yeah," I said quietly.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Is he serious! I broke up with him!

"Because I don't want to hang around my ex,"  

"huh, ex?" Is this guy for real!! We broke up a week ago!

"Yes, I broke up with you!" I was getting angry. But then...

"Moose? Why are you talking to Jade?" Beck said I could tell he was trying not to get angry.

Moose POV

UGH! I can't believe I let Jade get away from me. And for that loser... wish he died. 

"Me and her were just talking about couple stuff." I know that is a lie but I had to say it, I can't let Beck get the advantage. 

"Jade?!" Beck said in a kind of threatening tone.

What Jade did next kind of shocked me, she punched me right in the stomach and ran off crying. 

Beck followed, of course, he did. Ugh if only Jade could see that he was a jerk, like showing him kissing another girl... 

Beck POV

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked Jade worried.

"Yeah... can we get some food now," She asked, wanted to change the subject

I nodded and we both got into the car. I drove while she looked out the window and said nothing.

I rubbed her leg and she flinched. Okay, something is wrong. 

When we got there of course we just had to see Cat and Robbie. 

Wait, are they on a date!! Finally! Everyone knows they had crushes on each other so good for them. I told Jade and she said,

"We should see, they have been here before," 

"Huh, why? Then they would know we came together." 

"Cat and Robbie aren't the smartest of people, we can lie" She's got a point.

"Okay, let's go."

We walked over and at first, they were surprised. And Jade wasted no time asking the question. 

"Are you guys on a date?" 

"Umm, would you be mad if we were?" Cat asked. I just laughed.

"I would be mad if you weren't,"  

"good, cause we are!" Cat said, smiling from ear to ear.  

"Are you guys on a date?" Robbie asked confused. Cat looked up with hope in her eyes and I eyed just mouthing "maybe we should tell them". She nodded and said,

"You can't tell anyone! okay! I don't want this to go public yet." 

"YAY!!" Cat screamed and ran up and hugged us. Jade laughed and I smiled. 

We went to go sit down at our table and we were having a fun time. She laughed and smiled just like the old days. I missed her so much.

Well, it was fun until Moose showed up. 

Jade POV

Beck and I were having so much fun on our 'date'. He always made me laugh and what made me happier was seeing Cat finally date Robbie.

"Hey, Beck!" Someone called out. I turned around and saw it was Moose. 

OMG, when will this guy leave me alone? 

"what are you doing here!" I wasn't exactly yelling but I wasn't staying calm. 

"I was worried!" I looked at him like he was insane... 

"You haven't seen the slap?" He said. 

"No... why?" I was kind of curious now...

He motioned over to his phone and I was kind of nervous.

I looked at it and saw...

Tori and Beck kissing? 

Okay, I know this wasn't that good, and sorry for not updating sooner. The last chapter will come out on Friday and then I will post my new story :) Thank you for everyone who is supporting my story and thanks to @thabksyou_ For supporting and commenting :)