Very awkward beach trip... (part 2)

So, I left the chapter at a cliffhanger last time so I said I would update really soon... 
And I didn't so I am sorry :( 
So I hope you guys like this. This is the chapter that inspired us to write this whole story. We had a lot of fun writing this and Warning, this chapter gets steamy. Actually we tried but failed to do that but I still won't go into to much detail because... 

Cat POV

So I was about to go to the beach because no one was there and I wanted to think and have some time to myself. Plus Jadey might be there so I can spend time with her!! 

When I get there I see Beck staring at Jade from behind her and then he sits down next to her. I can't hear what they are saying... if they are saying anything.

I want to tell them I'm here because this is the second time I have caught them being all lovey-dovey with each other. 

But I can't stop their moment, THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE!! 

Okay, but I have to let them know I'm here, I can't keep anything from Jade and she would get angry at me if I told her later.

Jade POV

Beck sat down and we just stared at each other. I wanted to kiss him so bad. 

"Hey..." He said

I didn't say anything.

"Jade, we need to talk about where our relationship is," he said again.

I still didn't say anything. it still hurt how Beck dumped me.

"Jade, please listen to me!" he said, putting his arm around my shoulder.
I let it stay there. I leaned my head on his shoulder because I just couldn't help myself.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. I looked at the ocean and we just stayed in our own little world. 

Then I heard, "Hey Cat, want to play volleyba-, what are you staring at?" I think Tori said that.

I broke away from Beck and moved to where Cat was. She, of course, had been watching us. 
Tori saw that I came from the direction where Beck was and seemed to a little tense. 

She asked "What were you doing over there with Beck" 

I said nothing. Normally I would never pass up an opportunity to insult Vega but sometimes it is better to stay silent. 
Cat doesn't know that though,

"They were being all lovey-dovey," Cat said, I put my hand in head and I could see Vega getting angry. 

Tori POV

I got mad. I wanted to punch myself in the face. Of course Jade and Beck still like each other, they were both attractive and they balanced each other out. They were perfect.

I always hoped that I would find someone who liked me. I mean Andre likes me and maybe I could him but, I just hurt.

I left and ran into my cabin crying.

I felt like the whole world was against me. 

So I left, I packed my stuff and went to the nearest bus station. I don't know where I'm going but I am sure no one will miss me. I sigh as a single tear rolls down my cheek.

Beck POV

I saw Jade walking back to the ocean and Cat going back to where Andre was now that we knew that she was spying on us. 

"Hey, are you okay??" 

"Not really... I broke up with 2 people in the past month, Cat has been annoyingly trying to convince to get back together with you, Tori hates me, and my dad has been drinking too much" 

I could tell she was on the verge of crying, I hugged her. Even though I knew she was going to pull away. 

But she actually hugged me back. Then I just couldn't help myself, I kissed her!! And she kissed back!!! 

"Jade..." I asked.

"Yeah..."

"Do you still love me?"
I wanted her to say yes. I had never stopped loving her. Honestly, I don't think I ever will. She is just so pretty and difficult. But I can calm her down. When I am with her, only us, she is nice and sweet. 

"Umm, I'm sorry, it was just in the moment and-"

"Jade! I love you," Shoot!!! I know she is going to smack me. 
She steps towards me... and blushes?

"Beck, I want to say the same. But you always make me jealous. You always wonder why I get mad when other girls flirt with you but that is just because you don't do anything. And you always seem to like it. But... I... love you." She said the last part quietly.   

Jade leans again and I don't stop her. I lean in too and we kiss for a minute before we both pull away for air. 

(A/n, So I have no idea what I am doing for this part so just, try not to cringe too hard. I don't even know how to write this so you can this part because basically all they do is go skinny dipping I guess) 

I get up 

Jade shivers as I took her hand and lends her into the warm gentle ocean. 

All I wanted was her to be comfortable and show herself around me. 

I take off my shirt and go farther into the water. I splash her and seems hesitant to come in farther. 

She walks in a little farther before taking off her shirt leaving her in a bra and some shorts. 

I pick her up and carry her farther into the water. She laughs and I can't help but just smile, she is so cute and nice when we are alone. 

The water was now up to our chest and I could tell she wanted to take it to the next level.

I took my boxers off and my hand moved across her back as I slowly undid her bra strap and slipped it off her tanned shoulders. 

She kissed me again and the rest of the night was basically us kissing under the sunset and being us, bade. 

(A/n, please start reading here because this is semi-important.)

Jades POV 

I cannot believe Beck and I actually well kissed. ARG!! Am I ever going to get over him?! 

The rest of the trip I avoided Beck, I didn't want to see him. But when we went into the movie auditions to watch I left and Beck did too.

"Jade... are we back together," Beck asked, with hope in his eyes.

"Yes and no," I said making him confused.
"We should keep it a secret for a little while, you know, just Moose doesn't go all crazy and Cat doesn't be more annoying than she already is," I explain. 

"Okay, meet me at the cafe tomorrow for our 'date'," Beck said. He kissed me and then walked away.

I smiled. I have a 'date' with Beck!! 

Okay, so I hope you like this. Sorry, it took so long to update. It was my last day of online school today so I finally had time to update. Also, there is a really big storm and it is 2 am where I live and I got scared so I wrote bade which made me feel all warm inside.
Thank you everyone for voting and commenting and thank you 
@arianagrandepotato for being so supportive. If you want to get a chapter dedicated to you, vote, comment, and follow :)