Very awkward beach trip... (Part 1)

So before, this was originally one chapter but I decided to make 2 parts so there will be some smut in the next chapter. Sorry if that is confusing...

Jade POV 

Dear diary,

I confessed my love for Beck, I made sure no one else was in the room, For privacy purposes. We kissed there was so much passion in the kiss it was unreal. And Beck and Tori broke up so yay! 

I hope he didn't hear everything I said... Because I said a lot. And I hope Cat doesn't go around spreading rumors as she does. 
Well good night, Jade

Tomorrow at school

I walk in and see Beck waiting for me at my locker, I guess he is better, The doctors did say that once he woke up they would realise him from the hospital. He was at school yesterday... Whoops

Wait, Beck only woke up when I started to confess my feelings... did he hear me!! Did he feel the same way? Maybe because he and Vega did break up. 

I turn and run into the bathroom. I just decide to walk into class without my bag. Anything to avoid Beck. 

I sprint into the class and make it just on time. Sikowitz was talking about some beach/ocean trips. I hate the ocean because one time a dolphin was a little too friendly. But he said that I had to go because everyone in the gang was coming. 

"It's a school field trip-" Sikowitz starts to say, but I cut him off.

"Why are we going to the beach on a school field trip?" 

"Well, this beach has a play that will be casting roles for a movie," He said. I instantly started tuning in. A movie!! This could be my big break! 

"Calm down, you are not going to audition, you're just going to watch the process and see how professional actors audition," He said. I slouch back in my seat and continue thinking about how awful this trip is going to be.

I look over at Moose and he tells me he wants to talk about last night. Does he know that I still liked Beck??

Moose just walks out and takes me with him, not looking back at the teacher. Then he tells me something I would never want to here. 

"I made sure Beck would get hurt" He whispered, clearly scared of my reaction. 
"I just wanted to make sure we would always stay together," He said.

"HOW COULD YOU!! YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM!!" I yelled fuming mad, I just can't believe that Moose felt the need to kill Beck... 

So I left, I did it. I dumped Moose. In front of Beck... and the whole entire school. I just wanted him to get embarrassed.

SHIT!! I forgot all about the stupid beach trip we were supposed to go on... Now it will be hella awkward.  

There is just so much drama in my life isn't there. :(
But of course... Cat just had to make some more.

Cat's POV

I did something bad... BUT before you jump to conclusions I didn't tell that many people.

I told Tori what happened between Beck and Jade at the hospital. I thought she would be happy because she always seemed to 'fix them' but she just looked mad?? 

"I thought it was cute!!" I said. I mean it was

"Sure..." She said gritting her teeth. I was confused??

"kk," I didn't question it. She is Tori, the sweet innocent girl. Kinda like me. Except I'm more innocent because I'm a virgin. I mean... 

Whatever

I glanced up at Jade and she was arguing with Moose, It seemed like they were about to break up... YAY!!!! 

Jade probably came to her senses and realized that she loved Beck again!! Yay.

Moose looks at Jade one more time then walks away, I thought I should go after her because she is my best friend, and even though I'm the biggest Bade fan... Jade might be a little sad. 

I walk into the janitor's closet because that's where Jade goes when she is upset, or confused. 

I walk over and hug her and she doesn't pull away. She looks at me and tells me everything.

Jades POV

I have to tell Cat everything, she is my best friend and I can't keep it in any longer. 

I tell her about how I actually loved Beck, how Moose made sure he got hurt, how well... that's basically it. 

She looks at me and I can tell she was confused but she stayed and hugged me till I felt better. 

Cat was always the one person who I didn't mind hugging me. She always understood. Since I told her something, she told me something.

"I told Tori that you and Beck kissed," She said. Backing away from me. 

I wanted to laugh, only Cat could do something so stupid. I punched her in the arm. 

"OW!" She said. She looked like she wanted to cry but when she saw my face wasn't full of anger she laughed, and so did I. Then I asked if she wanted to stay at my house for a sleepover and we had a fun night. The best part was... I forgot about all of the drama and just focused on having a good time. 

I am just going to skip to the part where they had just arrived on the beach. In the two days basically
- Jade and Beck avoided each other
- Moose started to hang out with Tori more, (maybe plotting something)
- Jade and Cat had sleepovers
- Andre and Robbie have started hanging out with Jade and Cat more. 
- Everyone feels hella awkward

Becks POV

When we arrived at the beach the first thing we did was sort out who is sleeping where. I am sharing a cabin with Robbie, Andre, and Eli. Jade is with Cat and Tori, I already feel bad for Jade. 

Once we get settled we have some free time to just roam around the beach. I knew Jade wasn't going to be in the water but she could still be at the beach. Most people went into the lounge room to play truth or dare and the people who didn't went into town. 

I knew Jade would want to be alone but we needed to talk. I found her sitting on the sand. With the sunset in the background and how peaceful and pretty she was, it looked like something out of a movie. 

All I wanted was to have her in my arms again. Kiss and love her. 

So I sat down next to her.

Jades POV

I was sitting by myself in the sunset. Everyone has gone off so it was just me and the ocean at my feet. 

I hear something behind me but don't think much of it. 

Then Beck sit's down. We just kind-of stare at each other until he finally said something. 

And yet another cliffhanger... ish, It took me so long to write this and I find it funny how Moose is slowly disappearing. I hope you guys like it. The person I dedicated this chapter to is @jadescoffee Because they have been so supportive and nice. If you guys want a shoutout then please follow me, vote, and comment. 

:)