Ew, Cipher Blood, Mood Ring Demons, and Bloody Blueberries

He gestured for me to sit down on the edge of the bed, so I did, and he sat down on the chair in front of me. "H-have I done anything wrong?" I asked, nervous.

"No, no, of course not dear." He said, with a surprisingly soft voice. "But we need to talk. These elementals... William was talking to me about them, it's not normal for someone your age. You can't stay here."

I didn't even register what he was saying, until he snapped his fingers to get my attention. "Nyx? Nyx?"

"Uhh... what?" I was so confused. 'What does he mean by 'I can't stay here'? Have I done something wrong?' I thought to myself.

"No, you haven't, Mistress." Another voice came from behind me, making me jump. I saw Will walk out from the other side of the room. My heart was going faster than I could imagine.

"Will, what-" I started, but got cut off.

"Will and I have agreed, Mary, you need someone to look after you and-"

"You can look after me! What's going on?! What do you mean?!" I was starting to get scared. What was going on? He had used my real name, he was serious. I just wanted him to stop, this was too weird, I didn't like it. I had to get away, I had to stop it. I covered my ears, and brought my knees up to my face, trying to block it all out.

"Mary? Mary, are you alright?" Ford asked, concerned. He reached out his arm to try to tap on my leg to get my attention.

"No, no, no, no, no, no." I repeated to myself, I was working myself into a panic, and I knew I couldn't control myself, I had to get out. I bolted for the door and ran straight out of the mansion, and without knowing it, one of my elementals had activated. Cali, the air element. I ran faster than I ever thought possible, and without realising, I had somehow reached the barrier. I tried to run straight through... but I felt a piercing pain in my head as soon as I crossed the edge. Dizzily, I tried to continue on, but every step further forced my headache to worsen, until I couldn't handle the pain. I let out a scream, deep and raw, and fell to my knees. Birds flew from the trees in terror, and everything around me fell silent. I blacked out.

* * * * *

Beep.

"-take her, we have to-"

"-she'll be fine, we just have to-"

Beep.

"-elp her!"

"-too much power-"

Beep.

"-the barrier, it ki-"

"-as to wake up!"

Beep.

"-We'll take her. You can visi-"

"-Look after her, and-"

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

"-Yx! Nyx! Wake up! Please!"

"MARY! PLEASE!"

"-We can't save her, I'm sorr-"

"SAVE HER!"

"It's risky, we can't guarantee-"

"-Just save her, please..."

* * * * *

Beep.

'Where am I? Why can't I move? Am I dead?''