No-One Likes Hunters, Wheelchairs Don't Do Stairs and Siblings Always Care.

[Just so you're aware, I wrote this chapter ages ago, so sorry if it's not like my usual writing! I hope you'll still enjoy it though- I just wanted to get it out (the chapter drawing is new though)! Also, let me know if you want me to continue the story or not, because I do have a rough plan for the rest of the book, but I need to know if people even like, so please let me know! Thanks, people! Anyways, on with the chapter!]

[Also... look at the picture... Mason and Will are on a date but... something's different, something's off. What's that on the floor next to Will Why does his neck look sore/pierced? Why does he look so tired? And why are his eyes red? You'll find out soon... *cue evil, maniacal Author laughter*]

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"No Nyx, we can't! He has to help himself." I could hear the pain in Bill's voice as he said it. It was obvious though that against his better judgement, he just wanted to run and help his little brother.

"What do you mean? Why can't we help him?!"

"Nyx. He has to help himself. H-he'll be okay, but we can't help hi-"

"What do you mean 'he'll be okay'?! Bill, look at him! Does he look okay to you?! You know what, fuck this, I'm helping him, whether you like it or not!" Bill tried to grab onto me, but I managed to slide off of him, and, although I stumbled a few times, I managed to run to Will. Said boy looked up at me, tears in his eyes.

"N-Nyx, y-you c-can't be n-near m-me. P-please, g-go aw-way!" Will sounded desperate, but that only made me more determined to stay by his side and figure out what was wrong.

"What? You too?! nO How could you say that?! Look at you, you're hurt!" I said, getting closer to him.

"Mary, please... I can't... control... m-my-m-my... self..." His voice trailed off at the end. He had weakly been trying to push me away, but he suddenly stopped trying, and his head dropped.

"W-Will?" I lifted his chin up to look at his face- he had a small smile, which I didn't notice. Throughout all of this, Bill had been completely silent.

"Will, please, no!" Bill desperately mouthed, his voice dry and barely even more than a whisper

Will chuckled almost silently, and pretended to cry. "Nyx! Oh, Nyx it was so horrible!" He said, hiding his face in his hands.

"Oh, Will!" I hugged him hard. He smiled at Bill, who looked horrified.

I hear one, and only one thing: "Lights out, Nyx."

"Will, wha- AGH!" I felt something squeeze me hard, and I knew, in that moment, that my back had just been snapped, there was no other pain like it. I fell to the floor in agony, and I wasn't able to stay conscious for longer than a few seconds; I felt like I was underwater as I gave in to the feeling, and let darkness consume me.

* * * * *

I woke up, in a dark room. I tried to move, but I couldn't. My back was hurting so badly that I could barely even move the rest of my body. "Bill? Will?" I called out into the darkness. I heard someone moving about, and a light suddenly came on, making me shut my eyes tight as the bright light flooded the room. I seemed to be in bed- I could feel the soft covers on me. I looked to be in Bill's room too, as mostly everything that I could see around me was either an obnoxiously garish yellow colour, or a dark black tone.