💜How tf they had you💜

Bc I'm a dumb person: [H/C]: Hair colour and [E/C]: Eye colour
Btw they are relatively aged up so they aren't minors or teenagers anymore.
READER IS VERY MUCH GENDER NEUTRAL FOR ALL UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED!

Ochaco Uraraka
She was walking around town and noticed a random stray basket outside a shop that closed down. Curious, she went over and found you. You had amazing [E/C] eyes and a tuft of [H/C] hair. She instantly fell in love with you and took you home. [Y/N] Uraraka. Ochaco's new child.
Tsuyu Asui
She actually found you during a villain Attack. You were near a pile of rubble and she used her tongues to save you. She put you in the hand of a civilian first and went off to defeat that villain. When she did, she took you from the civilian and took you in. You have [H/C] hair and [E/C]. She literally went "Kero" in the most adorable way possible. She has claimed you, [Y/N] Asui, as her child.
Kyoka Jiro/Momo Yaoyorozu(For both Momo and Jiro's entry)
She actually got together with Momo and discussed this topic of 'having children'. They wanted a child who was relatively blood related so they went for the whole sperm donor option. They both thought it was better for Momo to be the pregnant one since Jiro could get a little reckless sometimes. They went to a doctor and (surprise surprise) the doctor had a quirk that allowed him to impregnate same sex couples. In the end, Momo ended up having you. [Y/N] Jiro. You had a tuft of hair that was half Purple from Jiro and half black from Momo. Your eyes were also a mix. Left being onyx and right being black. (How original of me :) also they aren't married yet)
Mei Hatsume
She was actually looking for one of her "babies"
When she found an actual baby. She was confused and took you in. When she brought you home, boy did she fall in love with you. You had nice [H/C] hair that looked soft even though it wasn't much and [E/C] eyes that shined(is that the right word?) under the light. She instantly fell in love with you.
Itsuka Kendo
She was out with Tetsutetsu and found a random stroller in the alley. There was note attached to it. The handwriting seemed rushed and messy to the point all she could really make out was "please care child" it made almost no sense but being the smart person she was, she knew exactly what it meant. She took you(in that free stroller) and brought you home. You didn't have much hair yet but when you opened your eyes, she literally took a picture of them. It was a beautiful [E/C] colour. She named you [Y/N] Kendo.
Mina Ashido
She found you in an alleyway while she was patrolling. You were left on top of a garbage can. She picked you up and she literally just went 'Abort mission' and ran home. She cleaned you up and looked at you. She literally Awwwwd at you. Your hair was in a slight poof  of [H/C] hair and when you opened your eyes, she died of cuteness. You had big [E/C] eyes and she just couldn't handle it. She named you [Y/N] Ashido.
Toru Hagakure
She was hanging out with Ojiro when a random lady handed you to her. This lady started begging her to take care of you. She said ok with a questioning tone and this lady ran off. She told Ojiro she had to go and she left. She brought you back to her home and clean you up since you were really dirty. When she cleaned you, she fell in love with your face. You had [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes that just complimented each other too well. She figured you didn't have a name so she name you [Y/N] Hagakure.