💜first steps💜

Reader is 1 year old in this -Author Kun

Ochaco Uraraka
"Come on [Y/N]! Come to mama!" She coaxed. You were about 1 year old and your mom was trying to get you to walk. Your grandparents tried helping you to stand and you were slightly struggling to stand but you managed and you tried to take a step. Your grandparents held your hand and you managed to walk to your mom. Shakily but managed to. When you reached her, you fell into her lap and she started laughing at how adorable you looked. Happy that her child was walking.
Tsuyu Asui
She got one of good friends, Tokoyami, to help her out. She gave a small Kero and helped you up. You kept falling and Tsu kept picking you back up. Eventually, Dark Shadow took a piece of candy and lured you to them. You got up on your own and shakily walked slowly towards Tsu and Tokoyami. They clapped and Dark Shadow also gave you the candy. Tsu got you a froakie plushie as a celebration.
MomoJiro
Momo and Jiro each took one hand and sitting in front of you is Your uncle Todoroki. He came to help you walk. You tried very shakily to walk but eventually managed to walk. It took many attempts but it worked. Momo and Jiro were extremely proud of you and Momo started being affectionate towards you. Peppering you're forehead with kisses.
Mei Hatsume
Mama Mei didn't understand how to teach you to walk. Poor child had to Google it. She put you on your legs and decided to just wing it since Google clearly didn't understand her question of 'How to teach a baby to walk'. She made you move you legs slowly but steadily. Eventually you shakily managed to walk towards Mei's other "Baby". Mei put you in it as a congratulation. (Ofc she didn't end up hurting you.)
Itsuka Kendo
Her and Tetsutetsu tried to teach you how to walk by showing you. Eventually you got it and started walking on your own. It took you a while to understand what they were doing but you eventually got it and you tried. Many failed attempts but eventually got it. Kendo was proud of you and put you in her quirk enhanced palm as a reward.
Mina Ashido
Mina. You hyperactive momma taught you how to walk by making it fun. In a way. She showed you multiple examples. From cartoons, to YouTube videos, to anime even to using book examples. Clueless momma made you stand and copy the examples in the images(?). Of course, in the end you managed to walk and she got you some candy to celebrate.
Toru Hagakure
She didn't exactly teach you. You actually taught yourself and made yourself walk. You saw how other people did it and decided why not just try? You practiced slightly in secret and managed to get yourself standing stably and she watched you try to take your first step despite falling quite a few times. She did wonder when you learned how to stand but that didn't really matter since she was more interested in watching her baby walk. You eventually managed to take your first steps and walk to your mom. You fell in her lap and she affectionately rubbed your head.