💜First Words💜

No I have no idea how to do this -Author-Kun

Ochaco Uraraka
She was putting you to bed for the night when she turned her back to grab something, you wanted to call her to help you get your stuffie(Cuz y not ppl. Y the hell not?) "m-mama..." you said with a slightly shaky voice. She turned around and made a surprised Pikachu face. She picked you up and started tearing slightly while smiling. Your grandparents walked in and went all like "ok what did the little devil do?" "Th-They said their first word!!" She said that with more emotion pouring out. Your whole family hugged you and congratulated you while celebrating slightly.
Tsuyu Asui
You were almost deemed Mute before you first spoke. She thought that you were a mute child and boy were you lucky cause next thing she knew, you said this "F-Froppy!" She turned around and literally went "Kero?!" She ran over to you and literally cried tears of joy on you. You were then treated to a show of Tokoyami being chased by Mama Tsuyu with a breadstick in her hand. (I'll let your imagination run wild as to why Tsuyu chased him with a breadstick)
MomoJiro
Kyoka felt bad that Momo was sick that day so she got you to speak! It took her a while to figure it out because she simply wasn't one to teach people(Other than music-) almost anything. One fine day though, she was about to give Momo her medicine when you picked up a book and said "B-Book?" Momo and Kyoka looked at you with surprised faces. They both ran over to hug you, or in Momo's case, walked slowly to you.
Mei Hatsume
She basically made a machine that could teach you how to speak. I mean, this is Mei. You cannot expect her to become your foster mother and normally teach you how to speak. And one fine day, she woke up and when she went to work on one of her "babies", you, sitting at the side, said this "baby..?" She looked at you and literally cheered for you.
Itsuka Kendo
She read you books many times and repeated some simple words. One day, You managed to say this "Wed?" She smothered you in hugs and kisses(Hugs and kisses galore!) and gave you extra nap time.
Mina Ashido
She repeated the word acid multiple times. Literally just the word Acid to get you to say it. At one point, Sero came into her house and said Tape. "Tape!" You shouted. Ashido is now regretting her life decisions.
Toru Hagakure
Ok. Your mom is invisible. You can't see her mouth so she had a pretty hard time teaching you and you had a hard time learning. She had to get Ojiro to get his ass over to help the both of you. "O-Ojiwo?" You said softly. Ojiro wrapped you in his tail and Hagakure hugged you.