💜Your quirk💜

Ochaco Uraraka
You were in the house with your grandma(Uraraka's mom) and while you were watching tv with her, your grandma complained that the temperature was changing really quickly. You somehow managed to stop it and when your grandma realised this, she called Ochaco back from her hero work. "OK! HAS MY CHILD DEVELOPED THEIR QUIRK?!" She literally yelled. "Ochaco! You're going to wake the whole neighbourhood up!" Your grandma said louder than normal. Ochaco picked you up and hugged you.
Quirk:
Air heat: You are able to manipulate the temperature of the surrounding air. When activated, you can use this air to freeze and heat things and even to some extent, change a persons body temperature.
Drawbacks: You often suffer from abnormal temperature increases and decreases and this is at random times. May also result in you having breathing difficulties.
Age gained: 2

Tsuyu Asui
You were in the living room sitting on the couch playing with your Uncle Tokoyami and Dark Shadow when you made yourself a shadow. Dark shadow freaked out slightly and Tokoyami called Tsuyu. "Kero?? A shadow quirk?" She picked you up then decided to question Tokoyami and ask if you were actually his child because of the similarities.
Quirk:
Shadow: You are able to use your shadow to basically do anything. You can use it to protect yourself by turning it into armour or use it Attack in some strange way. Quite similar to dark shadow just that it will never go out of control due to it not having a personality or a specific mind of its own.
Drawbacks: Not much Drawbacks except that when you use it in the night it's not very visible so you may end up using it on accident and wouldn't realise it.
Age gained: 4

MomoJiro
(I'm sry if this isn't how mutation quirks work!! I did research but found nothing so forgive me!)
You woke up one morning and saw your moms looking at you happily. "Why are you looking at me like that?" You questioned they pointed to your earlobes. You felt your earlobes and in that one moment, you felt happy. You had manifested your quirk overnight.
Quirk:
Creation Jacks: Basically the same as Kyoka's earphone jacks except you can create things from them and you can change the tip. Example: You can change them to be earphones and you can change it to be hooks to electrocute someone and more! (It's like instant change manifestation for the tips if that makes sense)
Drawbacks: Similar to Momo, you will get tired from creating things from the jacks. Also electrocuting someone until you go over your current limit of 1 million volts will result in you going dumb like Denki.
Age Gained: 3

Mei Hatsume
You were sitting on a chair watching your mum fixing one of her "babies" that had malfunctioned. That's when, she used her quirk on you and saw electric sparks and ran down the ladder to hug you. You gave off a slight electric shock.
Quirk:
Sparky: when someone comes into contact with you, you can shock them at will. You can release huge discharges but you have barely any control.
Drawbacks: you basically have the shocking ability of a regular tazer. Also the huge discharges aren't all that powerful. They're only like 1K volts.
Age gained: 3

Itsuka Kendo
She was spinning you around and Tetsutetsu was taking pictures of this. That's when she felt you turn to dust in her hands. She panicked and realized that it was your quirk after seeing you restore your human body.
Quirk:
Dust: basically you can turn to dust- that's it-
Drawbacks: your body may be a bit more fragile if overused but usually not a problem.

Mina Ashido
Welp- I'd like to give you a quirk but um- you're quirkless. Thank my laziness and very very tired brain. :)

Toru Hagakure
Me: can I not describe the scene for this?
Random hooman: no u gotta otherwise the reader won't understand
Me: I'm working off of 3 hours of sleep(true story)
Same hooman: And who's fault is that?
Me:... When did I even hire you-
Hooman: *Runs*
Me: *Sigh*

She basically found you in your room curled up in a corner in a odd cat like position. She didn't wake you up and when you woke up you freaked out and got the explanation.
Quirk:
Cat: You can turn into cats- big cats, domestic anything.
Drawbacks: you will retain cat like traits(ex: ears, tail, claws etc.) if overused.

Nejire Hado
She thought you were quirkless and took you to the doctor to confirm. He said you weren't quirkless. They ran some tests and your quirk was actually a touch activated quirk.
Quirk:
Killer touch: when you touch someone or animal with a minimum of 2 fingers, they may die depending on how sad the memory you're thinking of is.
Drawback: you may suffer from depression because of your quirk requiring sad memories.

This chapter was supposed to be released a while ago- I- you have no idea how long the draft version was sitting jn my phone- yes I type all my chapters out on phone- my computer can't access wattpad for reasons I will not say. And sorry for the amount of delay!! -Author-Kun