𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

-This story takes place in a medieval-like fantasy world and often may have sexist themes, this does NOT mean I support those ideas.
-It also has a yandere male lead, yanderes are something I write for a lot but these actions should not be considered okay in real life, partners in a relationship should be equal and if you ever find yourself in a situation where your significant other is controlling them leave that relationship immediately, that is not healthy or please contact help.

...

The imperial palace bustled with people as intricately dressed nobles flooded into the palace walls.

Everything from silk imported from the Empire of XiaoNing to gold and jewels brought from the southern Kingdom of Haasa.

It was a very important event to any new and coming aristocrats, not attending the debutante would leave you alienated from high society as the subject of all sorts of malicious rumours.

This is why Theodore made an effort into looking his best today, while he had no intention to get engaged any time soon, building connections in high society is never a bad idea.

"You're at a ball, loosen up Theo.~" Chimed Lucius as he played around with his wine glass.

"I'm not here to have fun, Lucius."

"Hey, hey! What's with that threatening tone you bastard!" He chuckled, playfully hitting the blonds back.

While Lucius was busy making fun of his younger brother, the observing ladies seemed to be in their own world, admiring the two from afar.

"Look at the First and Third Princes together, they look so handsome!" Squealed one of them.

"I wish they would ask me for the first dance!"

"You wish! They look like they almost don't belong in this world!"

"I must ask father to propose an engagement to the Third Prince!"

"Ha! There's no way he can compare to the First Prince, nothing compares to him!"

"You ladies seem to be enjoying yourselves." Commented another Lady as she joined into the conversation.

"Lady Michelle!"

"You look beautiful today!"

"What are you talking about, she always looks beautiful!"

Michelle Foreste, the daughter of one of the oldest aristocratic families in the empire, the apple of her father's eye and the flower of aristocratic society, men lined up to even as much as glance at her, to everyone's surprise, she was accompanied by y/n l/n, who while the daughter of an influential family and a foreign ambassador, refrained from attending many events. So not many people had met her before today.