Introduction

Okay, so in my story Sang is not going to fall in love with the boys, they will have more of a little sister type relationship. The academy doesn't exist. There is a larger age gap between Sean, Owen and the rest of the boys. I am taking rather a lot of creative liberty with this story, because I've never played ice hockey before. I will do my best to research everything, but if you notice a mistake, please do point it out to me!

Their ages are as follows:

Sang:14
Mr Blackbourne: 25
Dr Green: 24
Kota: 18
Nathan: 17
Silas: 17
North: 17
Luke: 17
Victor: 16
Gabriel: 16

Positions on the team:

Mr Blackbourne: Coach
Dr Green: Team Doctor/ Medical Advisor
Silas: Goaltender
Kota: Team Captain - Center Forwards
Sang: Forwards, Left Winger
North: Forwards, Right Winger
Nathan: Right Defensive
Luke: Left Defensive
Victor: Substitute
Gabriel: Substitute

___________________________________

Sample:

We started playing, passing the puck long and wide between us, until we reached the defenders.

Luke went for Kota who passed the puck to me. I caught it and was blocked by Nathan. He was waiting for me to do a pass so he could intercept it and send it back up the other end, but I used my height to my advantage and slipped round him, and with a quick flick of my wrist the puck was in the goal before Nathan and Silas knew what was going on.

They stared at me, open mouthed as a small, proud smile touched my lips. I could hear laughing from the sidelines and turned around to see Dr Green, Gabriel and Victor laughing at their teammates's faces. Even Mr Blackbourne had a small smile as he reminded them not to underestimate their opponents. My mother was emotionless as she always was unless she was angry or fakely happy.

"Again!" Called Mr Blackbourne, and we got back into our original positions.