Chapter 4

Morning rolled around quicker than Kiare expected. It was more bitter than she had hoped for when her phone's alarm went off, telling her it was time to get up.

She heard a, 'Thump, Thump,' when her mind was cleared of thoughts and her ring tone.

All hail the snooze button.

Kiare slowly opened her eyes and then let her senses activate. She felt something wrapped around her shoulders.

She heard a sound that was all to familiar.

And finally, she smelled it. His scent.
She let her eyes wander and found herself laying on his chest. His left arm was around her and his right hung off the side of the bed.

It was all too comfortable and for a second the thought of doing this every morning crossed her mind.

Then it faded as the snooze button effects wore off and her alarm started singing again.

"Alright alright," she sat up and turned it off, "I'm awake."

Junhong rolled over and his back faced her.

She waited for a minute and didn't hear any other noises in the apartment so she slowly got up, trying not to disturb him.

It worked almost flawlessly. He groaned a couple of times and mumbled a little, but other than that she was free to go get ready.

Kiare tip toed her way out of his room and shut the door behind herself.

Turning around, she was met with a very sleepy looking Yongguk.

"Did I wake you up?" She asked.

"No, you didn't. I got up early, but I'm not really enjoying it," he sort of smiled.

"I know the feeling," she rolled her eyes.

"Glad it's your last year though, aren't you?" He asked.

"You have no idea," Kiare scratched her head.

"Are you going to college?"

"No," she shook her head, "What I want to do, they don't teach anywhere."

"What would that be?" Yongguk let her pass him to get to the living room.

"Um," she hesitated, "I want to...make Youtube videos," Kiare picked up her bag.

"Youtube videos? That's a career?"

"It can be. You just have to be good enough you know," she played with her fingers, "I acctually want to do it to make new friends, so I don't care if I become the most popular person on Earth or not."

"You might have to learn new languages for that you know?"

"I know. If I can learn lots of different things, it'll be the highlight of my life. Not everything's been so great, but maybe this could help turn it around."

He listened to her last sentence and the tone of her voice. It was obvious she meant it, "Don't give up."

She looked up, "Thanks. That's the first time anyone's said that."

"Do what you like."

"Love what you do," she smiled, "Don't tell Junhong I listened to that one okay?"

"Your secret's safe with me," Yongguk did a zipper motion across his mouth, "And you call him Junhong?"

"I just thought since he wanted me to get to know Junhong and not Zelo that's what I would call him," she walked pass him back to Zelo's room, "Thanks again Yongguk-ssi."