Chpater 9

A day off; they hadn't had one in a while. Kiare was all Junhong think about and how she smiled yesterday. He liked it, a lot.

She seemed so happy and he hadn't seen that for quite some time.

He laid in bed all day, listening to music and reading reviews about their 'performance/comedy special' as one article put it.

Are you busy? Kiare's message fell down as a banner on his phone's screen.

No

Do you guys want to come over? Kaden and Janet want to talk to you.

I'll ask

He stood up and went into the living room where Jongup was sitting on the couch.

Zelo walked over and sat next to him, handing him the phone.

"What is it?" He started reading, "Do you want to go?" Junhong didn't answer.

"Speak Bunhong!" The older one playfully poked him.

"I don't know. I kind of just want to stay here and have a calm day, but-"

"But it's Kiare and we'd do anything for her," Jongup smiled, "Right?" The maknae nodded, "If you don't feel up to it tell her we can't come or just say you're tired."

"What does he not feel up to?" Youngjae walked through the room.

"Going to Kiare's," Junhong stood up.

"A field trip?" He raised his eyebrow, "Daehyunnie! Do you think we can go somewhere?"

Daehyun swung around the frame that led to his room, "I don't know."

"Depends," Yongguk came down the hall, "Where are you heading?"

"Kiare's," Youngjae answered.

"Maybe. Is Bunhong going?" They all turned to him.

"I would but I don't want to leave Himchan hyung out of it. He kind of went to sleep a while ago," Zelo shrugged.

"If he's out cold he won't mind," Daehyun came out of the doorway.

"Junhong doesn't want to go," Jongup sounded from the couch.

"Oh," Youngjae started walking towards the kitchen again, Yongguk to the bathroom, and Daehyun went back to his room.

"Thanks hyung," he looked back at him.

"Don't worry about it," he slightly smiled.

Junhong walked back to his room and shut the door. He collapsed on his bed and sent her a message back.

Sorry, but we don't really feel like it

That's okay. They just wanted to thank you

For what?

Bringing me home, taking care of me, making me smile. Ya know the usual.

Right. So have you decided?

No. But I'm in the process. You should get some rest. I'll talk to you later.

Okay bye

Bye

Junhong pressed the home button and went back to looking at reviews.

∆∆∆∆∆

That was the last thing she had sent back, Bye

Kiare didn't show up at school for two months until the last week they had left.