Chapter 5

The boys walked into the corner pharmacy and went up to the counter.

"Excuse me," Daehyun dug around in his pocket again, "We were wondering if you could tell us what this was," he laid it on the counter and the man walked up and grabbed it.

"Where did you find this?" The old man put his glasses on his face.

"We had a friend stay over and found it this morning," Yongguk explained.

"Well you might want to return it, because it's Doxepin. Maybe you've heard of Adapin?" He rolled his wrist trying to explain.

"No, we haven't," Junhong stepped up, "What is it for?"

"It's for people with anxiety that experience panic attacks and or depression. Your friend may need this," he handed it back to them.

"Are you kidding? You're joking right?" Junhong leaned on the counter.

"It's not a joking matter, son," he frowned.

"Right, thank you very much," they bowed and grabbed Zelo's shoulders. They basically had to drag him out of there because he was so out of it.

"You're welcome boys," he bowed as they left the store.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Kiare it's time for dinner," Kaden stopped in front of her.

"Okay I'll be there in a second," she reached into her bag and grabbed her case.

"Alright," he went back to the dining room and helped Janet set the table.

∆∆∆∆∆

"When was she going to tell me?" Junhong asked as the van came to stop.

"He has spoken!" Youngjae laughed.

"I'm serious."

"Probably when she felt like you could handle it," Yongguk sat up in his seat.
It was late, so shortly after they got into the van, he fell asleep.

"Why wouldn't I be able to handle it?" He shrugged.

"What are you doing right now?" Himchan raised an eyebrow, "What did you do at the pharmacy?"

"Yeah it didn't seem like you could handle it then," Daehyun leaned on the back of the seat.

"That's because she didn't tell me, a guy at a drug store did," he sighed.

"So what you're saying is, if she told you, it would he different?" Yongguk laid his head against the window.

"Yeah I guess," Junhong grabbed the handle on the door and waited for the sound of the lock before jerking it open.

∆∆∆∆∆

"How was dinner?" Janet asked as Kaden picked up the dishes.

"It was good," Kiare nodded and took a drink of water.

"I hate not being able to send you more than you do, especially now that there's a boy," she put her hands in her lap.

"Don't worry about it. If it's a health thing you know I don't care," she laid her arms on the table.

"I know, but you care about him," Janet sighed, "I don't know what I'm doing. We've never done this before."

"Mom, don't worry so much," she stood up, "I'm fine. I can always call him."

∆∆∆∆∆