~Chapter 2: Mystery Boy~

I looked to see a clear blue sunny sky, with my  teary eyes and smiled,...,"I-it stopped" I said out loud, with a bit of a giggle. I got out my special notebook out, I would draw in it all the time, with this boy didn't know him, but I knew him in my dreams,...he was a Black skeleton, with white eyes and a black winter coat with a rose red fluff to it. I looked at the drawing I drew of him,...,"Mystery boy,..." I spoke,"Did you save me?..." I smiled at the drawing and asked. "You aren't human,...are you Mystery boy,...But I still love your colors so I put them in my hair,...you saved me in my dreams a lot,...can I repay you somehow?", I said with a smile and happy teared filled eyes, hoping that he would hear me, but I know it's just a drawing and he isn't real. I packed my things and left and was about to leave as I walked, and when I did I went to the park. I realised I left the notebook with the pages filled of the 'Mystery boy' as I call him, at the abandoned building I was at just moments before. I start walking back and I finally made it, I mean I didn't walk far from there to get to the park. I see the 'Mystery boy' holding my notebook, and I immediately start to blush,I had to get my notebook back so ran up to him and takes my notebook embarrassedly, "U-Uh y-you're r-real,...?...N-no I'm dreaming!...u-uh" I blush more, He can't be right,...I see him in all my dreams, he would save me from my dad. The Mystery boy looks up at me,"I can assure you I'm real. But I'm unsure as to why you've drawn so many pictures of me?", he told me. "u-uhm I don't know h-how but I dream about you all the time Mystery boy,...You keep saving me in my dreams,...And I don't know why,...", I can't help but to blush more embarrassed like if I was talking to my crush, because he kinda was. "First off. My name is not 'Mystery boy'. And I don't know about those dreams of me you're having." He said. "I-I'm Sorry!", I said kinda sad thought that he hated me or that he's mad at me for some reason now, "I-i'll leave you alone now,..", I turned away, my back to him trying not to cry as I started to walk off. I heard the boy sigh and snapped his fingers and I appeared back beside him. I'm not sure how It happened. "Apology excepted. And you don't have to leave. I'm not mad at you. I don't even know you. How could I be mad?" He said.

"H-Huh?!, w-what...b-but don't you want to be alone,...like don't you have anywhere to go?...",I asked because I was alone my whole life, And I just wanted to be there for someone and have a shoulder to lean of at times,..I wanted someone,..I needed someone, Someone like my Mystery boy. He shook his head. "I've had nothing to do for years. I don't mind company."