~Chapter 5: Knowing My Past~

I kiss his cheek and put my shirt back on. "Is there, anyway I can repay you?" I asked and he just shakes his head. "You don't have too." I felt bad having him heal me without doing something for him in return. "Please I need to you healed my scars from my dad's ab-" I quickly stopped in the middle of my sentence, and just sat there. 'I shouldn't tell him' I thought. Glitch held my hands which made me blush a lot. "It's alright. You can tell me." he said his voice spoken with honesty, "No,..." I said, 'I don't want him to worry about me.' He started to speak again, but his voice got softer and gentler. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Y-yes,...But I c-can tell you if you want...." I said shyly, trusting him and feeling like I owe him some information about my past. "Please tell me." He said softly and at this point I can't hold back I tell him everything, "I go home to an abusive drunk dad, he would do drugs with his, 'buddies' and they all think I'm a toy to play with and an ashtray for their cigarettes burns up and down my arms. My dad would also beat me, he came home drunk once and beat my mom to death...She never got a funeral and ever since then he would bring his, And a different woman every night." I start to cry. He pulls me into a warm hug. "It's alright. You don't have to go back anymore." he said with a nice calming voice. I hug back crying, "T-Thank you Glitch,... Je T'aime..." I said softly, and fell asleep in his arms.