🍋 Todoroki X Reader

3rd PoV

"Kaminari! Kirshima! Sero! Bakugo! STOP! " you squealed as you Ran away from them who each had a dead insects they killed. Where they got it? Well, kouda called some insects nd apparently the 4 boys killed it, so they took it as advantage to get it and ran to you.

" Y/n~" Kirishima cooed as kirishima went infront of you. "ARGH STOP IT!" you growled as you try running at the other side but kaminari and sero cornered you.

"Y/N CATCH!" bakugo yelled as he threw the dead worm at you. You screamed from the top of your lungs, taking it off you and running away, but unfortunately, you ran into bakugo making you both fall down.

Todoroki sat at his desk, watching as you play with the 4 boys, he then glared when he saw you fall on top of bakugo. The 3 boys laughed at you and bakugo as you sat up on bakugos lap, punching his chest.

"You idiot!!" You yelled at bakugo as he just laughed. Truth be told, todoroki hated it when you get close to the 4 of them. Its not that he hates them, since youve been friends with the 4 boys before you became his girlfriend. But it angers him at you were clueless to the fact that your too close with them.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Days have pass, you and todoroki still are close yes, you still give him attentions and kisses, but you just didnt know that he was jealous when you keep on blabbering about the 4 boys. This and that.

"Y/n, lets go to your apartment later hmm?" todoroki hummed as you smiled nodded, whenever he asks to go to your apartment, you always cuddle and watch moviews when he asked to go to your apartment so you always say yes.

If only you knew what would happen...

------
" shoto~ lets go? " you asked as he nodded, smiling as he interwined your hands as you walked to your apartment. You unlocked the door as both you and shoto went upstairs, you set your bag on the floor and sighing in exhaustion.

"Uwah!" you stretched as you plop on the bed face first, you could feel the bed sink being shoto is next to you. You flipped yourself so you were seeing the ceiling but your eyes only met heterochromatic eyes.

"oh?" you asked as you saw his eyes full of lust. He lean in closer, his lips touching your ear.

"you have been a bad girl today..." he whispered lowly as he started to nibble your ear. "w-what?" you asked as you heard him chuckled.

"do you like sitting on bakugo's lap?" he asked as you were about to answer when he smashed his lips onto yours. You just kiss back as his hands roamed around your curves. His hand slip in your skirt, rubbing your clothed clit using his thumb causing you to moan. Todoroki smirked as he set your panties aside, pushing one finger in you.

"a-ah.." you moaned softly against the kiss as todoroki started to go in and out. As your moans got louder, he added another finger.

"ngh... S-shoto..." you moaned as you he kmew you were about to cum the moment you're insides clenched on his finger. He quickly took out his fingers as you whined, he licked your love juices clean as he started to remove your clothes. He unclasp your bras as he quickly dove  in, sucking on your right as he massages the other one.

You moaned.

"A-ah.." You moaned. He was sucking your buds as he also made hickeys. After you were done, he went down, he spread your legs wide as his face was nesr your hot craven.

"W-what are you- A-AH.." you moaned loudly, as he started to eat you out, you grip on his hair, tugging it as he kept going. His tongue going up and down.

"Enjoying?" he asked, smirking as he saw your lewd face. He then started to undress, unbuckling his belt as he pull his lower clothes off your eyes widen a bit at the size. Sure you did this before but now, you didnt know why it became like that.

"H-how the hell did it became like that?" you asked as hovered above you kissing your neck.

"thats a secret" he said as he bit your neck, starting to make hickeys as he pushes his erected bulge into you. You moan loudly.

"AH~ Shit... S-shoto..." you moaned as his hips suddenly went in a fast speed.

"urgh... Your tight." he growled as he held your hips, deepening it as your eyes rolled back. "T-there!" you moaned loudly as he went rough and fast that you knew you wont be able to walk. You grip on his arms that were holding your waist. He bent down, sucking on your buds once again as he kept pushing in and out of you.

"T-THERE SHOTO UGH!!" You practically yelled as his moves were fetting sloppy.

"c-cumming!!" you said as todoroki groaned. He quickly pull out, as your liquid flow out your craven. Todoroki grip on your hair, pushing you onto his crotch as he release in your mouth.

"swallow it." he demanded as you gladly did. He then took your head out as he smirked.

"how bout i clean you up again?" he asked as you didnt get the chance to speak when he started to slurp you liquid. Loud wet noise were the ones you heard as he clean you neatly. After that he plop on next to you, kissing you om the forehead.

"urgh... Sorry for going hard." shoto mumbled since he wasnt the type to be so rough but you laughed, pushing his hair back.

"its fine, though i might not be able to walk." you mumbled as todoroki smiled, kissing you in the lips. He stood up, picking you in bridal style as he set you in the tub.

"so.... Round 2?"