🍋 EraserMic X Reader

YALL ILL TELL YOU AGAIN! GO YEET SOME HERE ELSE IF YOU DONT LIKE THESE TYPE OF SHITS!!

Btw, i made you a teacher at U. A Because we not be making aizawa and mic a pedophile.

THIS IS REQUESTED BY: @Cherryloverpop18

3rd PoV

Ah, U.A...you had turn in your filed in being a teacher in U.A and by that, you actually got in, well, who wouldn't? You were a very popular hero, considering you just debuted, everyone already took note of you in being the hero everyone needs. Your almost like allmight, being there to protect them and giving them your famous and beautiful smile that swoon everyone away. You had a very nice personality and UA knew they needed you since you could calm the little monkey.

"Im glad you had applied miss L/n." Nezu smiled at you as you smiled, nodding. You stood up, dusting your skirt as you gave a smile.

"by the way miss L/n.. If you have any questions regarding the students or the classes, you may approach eraserhead and present mic. They will be guiding you as you teach your class." You smiled at The cute and small principal before nodding, grabbing your clipboard and walking out.

" Class 1-A?" you look up from your schedule and see a huge door. You smiled widely, before knocking in the door. The huge door slide open to reveal the pro hero Eraserhead, he walked out the class and closed the door.

"Ah! Eraserhead! Im the new applied teacher!" You smiled bowing down as you stood up again as you stare at him. "Dont be too formal, you can call me by my name." aizawa mumbled as you nodded.

"Alright then aizawa-san! Should we go in?" You tilt your head as aizawa stared at you but quickly turn away, opening the door as he walked in first, before you followed.

"I-ITS LILAC GOLD!"

"S-SHE REALLY IS A TEACHER!"

"SHES SO PRETTY!!"

"MY I-IDOL!"

the screams of the students were heard as you sent off a cute giggle. You stood next to aizawa as you smiled. Lilac gold? Its because whenever you leave, you send off a smell of lilac with a golden smile whenever you leave so they technically made your hero name.

"Hello! Most of you know me as lilac gold but i would be much more happy if you call me by my name. No need for formalities." You smiled as aizawa turn to you.

"But wouldn't it be rude?" A male with red hair rose his eyebrows as you laughed. "dears, im not here as your teacher or parent. Think of me as your big sister that will lift you up to become a number one hero." You cross your arms and cheekily smiled as the class awed.

"SHES SOO NICE!!"

"YAY! A BIG SISTER!"

The class cheered as aizawa sighed. You placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Ano, aizawa-san! Dont worry i got this! Go rest in your sleeping bag." you cover your mouth, giggling as aizawa slightly rolled his eyes, but slightly smiled, seeing your beautiful smile kinda warmed him.

"AIZAWA-SENSEI! ARE YOU SMILING?!" his class yelped as aizawa glared at his class. He grabbed his sleeping bag, walking to the back of the class and sitting down at an empty chair. Aizawa stared at you as you made everyone hyped up and listen to the class.

Boy, were you gorgeous.

~

"Aizawa-san! Lets eat!" You jumped, walking up to aizawa as the students walked to the cafeteria, chatting how you were fun being their teacher.