Died in unknown reasons : Part 1

Vanoss woke up in hell and he was mind his question that how he died was it a sleep or a car crash or something but he wasn't human he was a demon and looks like a owl demon like his GTA V character but his wings are like a angel but color Yellow and Brown and his eyes are yellow and looks at the window and saw himself and he was surprised and shocking but demons were about to killed him but he was powerful like a overlord and they called him a Owl demon and he died in 2020 and died was unknown and demons in hell are scared of him and when he looks at the TV he saw a girl with blonde hair and white palm face and had a red cheeks and she was a princess of hell and Vanoss think about that who the hell is a princess?? And she was gonna make a hotel for people who want to go to heaven and demons starting to laugh and thought how stupid it is and Vanoss was smirk and smiles to get out of hell and went to called "Happy hotel" and Vanoss knocked at the door and girl at the TV saw him and she was shock and vanoss say "Hell-" and got close and open again "-o" and close again and girl started to talk another girl saying " There the owl demon at the front at the door" and later that She opening the door and vanoss say " may I speak now?" And the girl say " You may"

( I'm gonna stop here and this is fun making the fanfic of vanoss crew and Hazbin hotel and it's was so cool to...see ya 😍❤️)