Everything

*Lusty Love*

Khushi's pov -

And I left him there and then.

I was completely back to my normal routine life, from the next morning only. But I can't deny the fact that although I didn't like him, his arrogance even for a second but there was something, really something in his dark greenish shade lusterious eyes! I couldn't able to sleep properly at night and just continuously thinking about him, his eyes only.

As the next morning I woke up and get down for the breakfast, immediately after freshen up as I was already running late for hospital. All thanks to Arnav Singh Raizada.

No Khushi, just stop yourself!
Not again Mr.Raizada...
Please...

I almost pleaded my mind to stop right there.

I said goodbye to my mom and left the home.

...

I greeted everyone who came in way in the hospital "morning ".

But suddenly someone pulled me at the corner, I became hell scared and just gonna scream my heart out but he placed his hand on my mouth, preventing the scream of course. As I opened the eyes, finally letting out my fear then I realized that I was at the emergency exit stair case.

I was pin to the wall and Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada was covering me all over.

I blinked,

Once,

Twice,

...

...

...

And stared in those eyes who had took away my sleep in the nights.

I couldn't believe that he was standing in front of me after my rejection.

"Marry me... "he said or more precisely ordered. For once my heart flutter, for once I really wanted to accept his proposal but his tone, his not so innocent tone stopped me.

"I won't "I replied. Trying my best to sound all confident, but it just came out as a whisper.

His hot breath was driving me crazy. His eyes were making fun of my denial.
His lips were caging my heart.
His hands were catching my sense.

And,

It was the time,

When I realized.

I was gone. There is nothing I could say to cover.

Yes! I was in love with Mr. Arrogant Singh Raizada!!!

You nuthead girl...
Stop it right there...
It's really crazy idea...

My mind screaming.

But I knew it I was fell head over heels in love with Arnav without any particular reasons!!!!! With the person I thought I should hate my whole life...

And without listening warnings of my mind, my heart already decided that it's belong to him only him.

I didn't realize that I already nodded in yes before I felt his body colloid with my, I was hugging Arnav!

I could feel my increased heart beat by his touch.

And that was the time when two things happened at the same time,

The best thing of my life, Loving Arnav.

The worst thing of my life, Loving Arnav.